Preview Marsh Week 2 - Hawthorn v Melbourne - UTas Stadium - Friday March 6, 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Scullys been our best if you ask me.. our whole teams ball use is borderline comical.
Oh no doubt most of our team has been horrible. Just think his disposal has been a bit off & due to him having more of it, it's looked a bit worse.

Think Mitchell has been our best so far.

A lot of people ITT decrying the sky is falling,opened the app only down by 1 point
It's not about the scoreline. These games never are.

Both teams look putrid out there tonight. Ball use and movement for both teams has been so poor.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Actually liked Hanrahan's game so far. Has pressured well, not quite got there for tackles but has definitely put on a lot pf pressure against multiple opponents.
Id Like to see him make more of his opportunities, that may come with more games played but we could really use a small that just takes his spot by the scruff of the neck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve liked Jaegars game. He’s looked more dynamic and along with Silk capable of using the ball well when in possession. Fingers crossed for his best season yet.

Only watched the 2nd quarter and not impressed by much so far. Bruest looking sharp, Nash showed a couple of glimpses and more tackles seem to be sticking.

Skills are very sloppy and system going forward is still amiss

We are in all sorts once the ball hits the deck in the forward 50.. Pop is not a high pressure fwd anymore, really only playing by default and Ollie does next to nada defensively, the only guy who looks capable is Silk and possibly Nash who has impressed me a bit.

Yeah, not sure what to make of this, as a full round 1 rehearsal our whole game style looks rather hideous to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Marsh Week 2 - Hawthorn v Melbourne - UTas Stadium - Friday March 6, 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back