Yze_Magic

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Feb 25, 2003
melbourne
Other Teams
McLean/Sylvia > Anyone
a thing of beauty

pity Bombers fans dont know the rules. Apparently its ok for gutless thugs like Solomon to take Nathan Browns head off, but its not ok for Whelan to lay a fair bump on Golden boy?

Some of the comments coming from Bomber fans around me were pure gold. Absolute bunch of sooks, and definitely the worst and most uneducated fans in the league

• Banned
phatandphreaky said:
So it's come to this........

You will see what I am talking about first-hand if you play them next week

Try and sit near as many Bombers fans as you can. They are about as smart as Matt lloyd

Yze_Magic said:

Try and sit near as many Bombers fans as you can. They are about as smart as Matt lloyd

Yes, but we are much better punters than Ward and Johnstone.

Yze_Magic said:

I know what Essendon fans are like, especially the teenyboppers. Just thought it ironic that after all your claims in the past 6 weeks, this is all you have left.

yze_tragic, you are showing youself as a true soft c*ck more and more.
This topic would probably have some volume if Hird never saw game time again.

Do you remener his one handed mark that may have saved the game ?

This isnt really an attack on you, but more an attack on the internet troll.......

Face defeat like a man !

My fault, thats not possible.

phatandphreaky said:
I know what Essendon fans are like, especially the teenyboppers. Just thought it ironic that after all your claims in the past 6 weeks, this is all you have left.

Dude, ive noticed you on this forum and given you due respect. But please tell me why you have a choker avatar ?

robbie67 said:
Clutching at straws for something out of your dismal finish to the year board.

Hard to argue with that!

It was a good hit and legal. He got up and played on. End of story.

Yze_Magic said:
a thing of beauty

pity Bombers fans dont know the rules. Apparently its ok for gutless thugs like Solomon to take Nathan Browns head off, but its not ok for Whelan to lay a fair bump on Golden boy?

Some of the comments coming from Bomber fans around me were pure gold. Absolute bunch of sooks, and definitely the worst and most uneducated fans in the league

finalsoveryze.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze_Magic said:
a thing of beauty

No, what Solly did wasn't ok. Hence a free was paid against him. Whelan will get a week. Now stop whinging and accept the fact that Melbourne weren't good enough.

I like the way Yze_Magic is making out he was at the game today.
He hasnt been to a Melbourne game all year, evident by his postings during the games.

This fool really needs to takes 6 months off, then come back with a new username. Maybe no one will notice.

Or hopefully he will continue as he is and give us all a reason to renew our internet subscription. :D

DaveMorro said:
I like the way Yze_Magic is making out he was at the game today.
He hasnt been to a Melbourne game all year, evident by his postings during the games.

This fool really needs to takes 6 months off, then come back with a new username. Maybe no one will notice.

Or hopefully he will continue as he is and give us all a reason to renew our internet subscription. :D
What, you mean as a total tool who has no idea what he's talking about?

Ask any Essendon supporter now and they would probably agree that it was fair but you've got to expect an instant negative reaction when your captain gets hit hard. If the same was reversed what would you have done?

Tomatoes, you hit the nail on the head. It was a fair bump, but we have the right to have a go. It is what supporting a team is about.

Hird has already had enough injury problems, and all he needed was something else to keep him out...

Yes the essendon supporters sitting around me all thought it was unfair and reportable. But to be fair nearly all supporters think the worst when that happens to there player. I'm sure most will see the replay tonight and agree it was fair.

tomatoes said:
Ask any Essendon supporter now and they would probably agree that it was fair but you've got to expect an instant negative reaction when your captain gets hit hard. If the same was reversed what would you have done?
Agree entirely, looking at it now it wasn't THAT bad. But our abuse was spur of the moment, as everyone knows we LOVE Jim Bob

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Whelans' hit on Jimmy Hairbrush

Remove this Banner Ad

Back