Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn’t matter what you thought. Those bunch of amateurs are paid to get these things correct. FFS front page. Wouldn’t have happened if it were a scum player.

The only thing that surprises me when it comes to Murdoch clownshoes is that it didn't say new Port recruit Willie Rioli.

7cdaa71e368cc152925ff4f3cdfd495d.jpg

That’s miles away from being JHF
On a side note how is Gary Ablett having brain damage a shock?

Like many of these players it is probably the drugs that did more damage than the footy.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

View attachment 1633471
Fair to say, The Sunday Mail have started the season with more than one clanger.

I remember seeing a mediawatch from a few years ago that warned that blatant errors would rise as the newspapers gutted their subeditor rosters in response to exponentially thinner profit margins.

Absolute whoppers like mistaken identity on the front page and literally getting the final score wrong would’ve been impossible a decade ago.

That's what it looks like on the top of the front page there. I could by a nice 3 ply roll of quality toilet paper for 4 bucks that would do a much better job than that mob too.

Definitely $4. I haven't bought one for so long I was shocked when I looked at the pic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Can you tell these Port players apart?' = 'Can you make our editor feel better about messing up?'
View attachment 1635006

To be fair they do they pretty similar. Also to be fair, I expect people involved in publishing about football actually know something about football. How the **** does someone who actually knows what they are doing not know what JHF looks like? He has been one of the most covered players in the past 2 years. 2022 pre-season was a non-stop circle jerk for being pick 1. The season itself was nonstop discussion 'is he the best player to ever play, is he a disloyal crab, is he a reverse vampire'. Off season he has been the most talked about player by about 1000%.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back