Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like he was given a 'please explain' over his claim of getting a 'please explain'.

“The AFL has not asked me for a formal please explain and they have been nothing but supportive of our station FIVEaa in the past 72 hours.”

121b0742-876e-4778-ba42-b94c3fb12679_text.gif
1692761498352.png

That stand I mean wtf were they thinking ...

Pre highschool s"" something out of a might ducks movie
Please don't dirty my childhood memories by comparing that mob of sh!tbuckets with the almighty ducks.

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe we just need to keep reminding them that Motlops goal took about 14-15 seconds. Best we just keep linking it to everything.

Or after Essendon ran over the top of us and hit the front with 1:23 to play, Houston’s mark was with 17 secs to play and goal after the siren. And that was enough time to include Essendon kicking another point, then Port attacked an inside 50, then Redman deliberate OOB, then another Port attack which ended up OOB, then the clearing kick to Houston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bwahaha that'll show them

Zach Galifianakis Yes GIF

And again, The Advertiser...

Should the Crows boycott the AFL logo? Subscribe now and take our exclusive poll. Reckon the whole paper is now being put together by a dumbed down AI bot especially for crow fans.

Can't wait for thousands of crow fans to cut a hole in their $120 crow guernseys. Or better still, take the Ben Keays option:

F4MfdYJbcAA2NYB

And again, The Advertiser...

Should the Crows boycott the AFL logo? Subscribe now and take our exclusive poll. Reckon the whole paper is now being put together by a dumbed down AI bot especially for crow fans.

Can't wait for thousands of crow fans to cut a hole in their $120 crow guernseys. Or better still, take the Ben Keays option:

F4MfdYJbcAA2NYB

Take our self-fulfilling poll!

The Crows ambassadors are carrying on like a pro-wrestling heel whinging about being KO'd by a special guest referee with a chair rather than adults who, whilst rightly annoyed, accept that it is human error and there's nothing more at play than that.

I'm half waiting for one of them to spruik the next PPV.

What is so contentious?

Meanwhile McAdams jaw is broken and Elliot's head is in the underground Etihad carpark and nobody says anything
Just like the article in newscorp papers- the word 'contentious' has been added to a story by the editor to a situation that is anything but.

Hinkley was asked a question about Jonas condition and return and a full response given that has not been challenged by anyone.

More tabloid BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back