Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Butters Coaches Award, Most Courageous, 3 Port players in AA. Headline and picture of Tex instead....
Butters to my knowledge also isn't a racist.

David King only had one query for the AA team, Dan Houston. Of course, he plays for Port. No agenda there Kingy. I'm sure there was some nondescript Victorian club HBF could have gone in instead.

David King only had one query for the AA team, Dan Houston. Of course, he plays for Port. No agenda there Kingy. I'm sure there was some nondescript Victorian club HBF could have gone in instead.

That's actually a bit weird given King has been one of Houston's biggest fans in the media.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like there is no easier way to know if someone knows absolutely nothing about footy than to hear them questioning Dan Houston's position in the AA team. One of the first picked using just about any method, yet doesn't have the boys club talking about him so ignorant people wouldn't have picked him.

It really is strange. Did it all from the back half in a side that won 17 games. Check the statistical contrast to our three recognised backs, alone.

9E1C44CB-3113-457F-A5A5-53266EB11E6F.jpeg

It’s regrettable that there isn’t a Matthew Lappin, Joel Bowden or Adam McPhee to shoehorn in to make certain pundits feel better about themselves this time, but them’s the NASA breaks.

On the coverage I saw he was querying a few of the bench selections (no names provided) being named ahead of Libba and I thought he had a point.

Just saw ch9 news. Reported the all Australians Walker and Dawson return home. No mention that any Port players were named. Had time to interview Walker and report on Gawn from Melbourne but no mention of our all Australians or of Zaks awards. What the!!!!!!
Did you really expect any different?

Just saw ch9 news. Reported the all Australians Walker and Dawson return home. No mention that any Port players were named. Had time to interview Walker and report on Gawn from Melbourne but no mention of our all Australians or of Zaks awards. What the!!!!!!
Imagine if Walker played for Port. He'd probably still make the news but every headline would start with "Controversial Port Power racist ...".

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back