Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2034222
6ald4n.png
No it’s not, but you see Graham, the thing with democracy is that when it’s shit, you can change it.

No it’s not, but you see Graham, the thing with democracy is that when it’s shit, you can change it.
That's the problem with citizens these days. They're completely unrealistic.

Don't they realise how hard it is to manage an economy? It's a tough market and someone has to lose. We can't all afford bread every day, and the sooner they realise that the better off they'll be.

That's the problem with citizens these days. They're completely unrealistic.

Don't they realise how hard it is to manage an economy? It's a tough market and someone has to lose. We can't all afford bread every day, and the sooner they realise that the better off they'll be.
Sure I don't agree with all of Adolf's decisions, but who else are you gonna get?

Tyson Goldsack again for match review on AA. Is there anyone more inoffensive to interview?

You couldn’t be accused of being overly suspicious, thinking that the rest are hiding in case they’re asked something a bit challenging regarding the coaching.
It's not the media's fault that the club is giving them Goldsack to interview.

Sure I don't agree with all of Adolf's decisions, but who else are you gonna get?
Hitler built a very good list from nothing in the early 30s. Trained a bunch of useless misfits into a well oiled, drilled, disciplined outfit. Tactically brilliant for his time. Went on to coach a 4 peat from 39 to 42. He went all out chasing 43 list the plot by 44 totally destroying the list and eventually fell on his sword. Everybody has a used by date.

Hitler built a very good list from nothing in the early 30s. Trained a bunch of useless misfits into a well oiled, drilled, disciplined outfit. Tactically brilliant for his time. Went on to coach a 4 peat from 39 to 42. He went all out chasing 43 list the plot by 44 totally destroying the list and eventually fell on his sword. Everybody has a used by date.
Beat up on the minnows but came unstuck against the bigger teams at the pointy end of the war.

Yes it is. What’s the point? He gives absolutely nothing of interest.
The club scheduled the press conference with Goldsack fronting the media. You're blaming the media for attending and reporting on it?

It's an official club presser;

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club scheduled the press conference with Goldsack fronting the media. You're blaming the media for attending and reporting on it?

It's an official club presser;

I mentioned 5AA. Nothing about any presser. I get they keep offering up who they offer up but 5AA seemingly happily oblige. I haven’t got any idea if there’s some sort of payment arrangement that the club pays but **** it’s a yawn.

Don’t forget Pakenham Pete!

I’m being told his name is Jason Williams and he led Bacchus Marsh to an 8th-place finish out of 12 teams in the hallowed Ballarat Football Netball League.

But he only lost by an average of 77.8 points to last year’s top-4, so that’s pretty good.

I’m being told his name is Jason Williams and he led Bacchus Marsh to an 8th-place finish out of 12 teams in the hallowed Ballarat Football Netball League.

But he only lost by an average of 77.8 points to last year’s top-4, so that’s pretty good.
Think we can safely assume his Greyhound breeding nous is second to none

I mentioned 5AA. Nothing about any presser. I get they keep offering up who they offer up but 5AA seemingly happily oblige. I haven’t got any idea if there’s some sort of payment arrangement that the club pays but **** it’s a yawn.
Sorry, missed that you were listening to 5AA. I guess you got what you deserved.

NASA put a man on the moon with that technology in 1969, or maybe it was just a hoax.

I can't believe that the Portuguese reached the Indies with the 1400's technology, and yet...

Hitler trashed the list so bad the club had to have a demerger for 50 years to stop them from being a contender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back