Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

according to news.com.au Ollie Wines had a big game

"Former Brownlow Medallist Ollie Wines was immense in the middle of the ground with 26 touches and nine goals"

200.gif

Ahhh Ben Dixon.

Vic sides should travel more to build experience.
One young would be draftee joked a few years ago that he was nervous about being drafted by Collingwood or Richmond, because he was concerned that he might not see the inside of a plane ever again :).

Of course he was a ****ing prefect

Severus Snape School GIF by Harry Potter
So was I. Was a student vote and basically decided on who could tell the best joke in their nomination speech.

But being on the SRC at Woodville High and being Head Prefect at The Hutchins School™ are on different levels I'm guessing.

So was I. Was a student vote and basically decided on who could tell the best joke in their nomination speech.

But being on the SRC at Woodville High and being Head Prefect at The Hutchins School™ are on different levels I'm guessing.

It sounds like a secret society from a Stephen King novel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course he was a ****ing prefect

Severus Snape School GIF by Harry Potter

I wonder if he pronounces his name in the Biblical way or if it's just a pretentious way of writing Simon, similar to that advertising industry dude back in the day who wrote his name as Siimon.

I usually refer to him as Simian, which means ape-like.

So, in the Advertiser, we are going to win 14 games and not make the eight because of percentage. Three teams will have 14 wins.
Didn't read the article but these are my thoughts:

With the dogs, hawks, cats, giants and port all winning last week it certainly appears to have shifted the dial from 13 wins to 14 wins required (the hawks and dogs wins in particular). Currently it looks like it's down to 9 teams and there is going to be one unlucky team. I just can't see Melbourne, Collingwood or Essendon getting there as they probably need to win out now, so i'm ruling a line through them.

And on current face value it looks like it could be down to us and hawks on percentage with 14 wins each. However, there is no doubt going to be some upsets. I bet there will be at least one of Freo, Carlton, Geelong or Bulldogs slipping up this round in games they should win, which will put them in a precarious situation.

And which way the Giants v Hawks and Port v Sydney go will shape the 8 the most. If we win and hawks lose i think we will be pretty safe and the current top 8 probably won't change.

Last edited:
I wonder if he pronounces his name in the Biblical way or if it's just a pretentious way of writing Simon, similar to that advertising industry dude back in the day who wrote his name as Siimon.

I usually refer to him as Simian, which means ape-like.

I remember he added the 'i' because his numerologist thought it would make him more successful. If by successful he meant wanky, he was right.

Jezza was also out. He ****ing forgot Jezza.
We had to throw our out of form tall back man forward and our best pressure forward is out for the season, whilst Dixon would have been shot behind a screen if he was a racehorse.

But yeah, other teams have injuries too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back