Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Not necessarily shake head, more like nod head probably.........but I'm happy to report that we're still not in the top 4 seedings for Bernard and his Hinkley-loving little friend.

Good to know that the Bulldogs with two thumpings in the last two months at Adelaide Oval are rated so highly, when they could still fail to make it if beaten by GWS this week.

I tell you, this is playing dangerously into Kenny's reptilian-like little hands.

Ricciuto on mmm this morning saying Houston could be suspended for 6 weeks. Ditts did raise the fact that Dan didn't leave the ground but that's as far as the push back went. Roo then went on to say he didn't know what intentional meant in the rulebook.

Lol Roo doesn't know what intentional means in the dictionary.

I think you'll find he doesn't know what dictionary means either.

So many hard words

Season 1 What GIF by Nanalan'

Not necessarily shake head, more like nod head probably.........but I'm happy to report that we're still not in the top 4 seedings for Bernard and his Hinkley-loving little friend.

Good to know that the Bulldogs with two thumpings in the last two months at Adelaide Oval are rated so highly, when they could still fail to make it if beaten by GWS this week.

I tell you, this is playing dangerously into Kenny's reptilian-like little hands.
Yup. If we pull off anything of significance this year the story (the only story that's been told of us at all this year) will be about Kenny. The brilliant performances of a few motivated players will be completely lost. The same media boffins that laud Sam Mitchell's ability to get the most out of a pretty heretofore unheralded list, will praise Kenny for what he's done with a team pretty loaded with All Australians and high draft talent. We must have one of the least optimized game plans going around.

Do we hear this level of outrage when these things happen the other way? As others have mentioned, the treatment Jay Schulz copped? When crows supporters call Todd Marshall Bruce Wayne? (you can work it out) When your radio show encourages a crows player to heap shit on Port supporters? Then you wash your hands of responsibility and put it all on others. I wouldn't boo an injured player off the field, but if you want to create a hostile atmosphere for a footy game, don't be shocked how it manifests.

Do we hear this level of outrage when these things happen the other way? As others have mentioned, the treatment Jay Schulz copped? When crows supporters call Todd Marshall Bruce Wayne? (you can work it out) When your radio show encourages a crows player to heap shit on Port supporters? Then you wash your hands of responsibility and put it all on others. I wouldn't boo an injured player off the field, but if you want to create a hostile atmosphere for a footy game, don't be shocked how it manifests.

Modern day society is just looking for things to be outraged over. I mean, I don't think I'd do it, mainly because I simply couldn't be bothered booing. But really, who cares if people boo an injured player? It's just a noise coming from someones mouth. No one died.

The whole booing thing used to sit slightly uncomfortably with me, but now I just don't really care. It's sport, and people's passions get inflamed. They go to the game and get it all out. Do people really want to create an environment when you're being ejected from the ground for booing? Because that's where this is heading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That guy is human vermin

Does anyone realise in the Adelaide media the cows are 15th on the ladder after a shit easy draw and were predicted to be top 4? Any mention of one of their players acting like a clown all week and then playing one of the softest games you will ever see?
But they will still find reasons to slag off our supporters slag off our players and slag off our club.

Can't blame Whateley and King for having the same doubts about Port Adelaide's ability to stand up on the big stage that most posters here share. As they point out, we'll almost certainly be going without one of our best, most mature and consistent performers. The teams that will finish #5-8 are more threatening than they are most years too. All things considered, I probably wouldn't have Port as a Top 4 seed either.

Port supporters are basically the 2024 villains of the year for national and state media.
That's the way to be. Better than trying to be "everyone's second team" as seemed to be Koch's goal originally.

Can't blame Whately and King for having the same doubts about Port Adelaide's ability to stand up on the big stage that most posters here share. Ands they point out, we'll almost certainly be going forward without one of our best, most mature and consistent performers. The teams that will finish #5-8 are more threatening than they are most years too. All things considered, I probably wouldn't have Port as a Top 4 seed either.
I don’t disagree, and only carry very faint hope myself, but it’s a great opportunity for us, the club, to prove all doubters (including us supporters) wrong.

Such a sensitive bunch

All Crows ever do is is whinge and feel sorry for themselves.
The Trumps of little old Adelaide.

Also

Rachelle sure is copping it in the media.
I dont reckon his own teammates like him.

Deifinitely getting regular gobies from that bald idiot Ricuittio. Sickening the way he talks those clowns up.
I think we should let them continue to think they're better than they are. If nothing changes at West Lakes, there won't be any improvement, which suits me just fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back