Message To Kurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 28, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt FC & Chelsea FC
I for one am not too bothered you have chosen to leave, 1 good game in 6 months of football does not make you a super star. The big issue I have is the fact that you have decided to go in the pre-season draft & not pursue the GCFC / BL path as you wanted (or supposedly wanted)
This to me shows your true character, weak as piss & lacking integrity & honour - 2 things our club expects of everyone associated with it. Add to this just sending a txt to your so called "mates for life" further adds to you diminishing reputation.
Lying to your club / mates / supporters will not be easily forgotten. As you will see when you come up against us next season. There is an Aussie term for this: "Dog"
The club will move on & those left will reap the rewards on offer. As Danger said this morning on twitter: "You have to want to be part of where we are going"
In time Kurt you will realize the decisions we make can come back to bite - enjoy the money (if you get it) otherwise enjoy mediocrity.
I have been apart of this great club since day one & will stand by it through thick & thin as I believe in what it stands for. We will be much better off without your services.

I for one am not too bothered you have chosen to leave, 1 good game in 6 months of football does not make you a super star. The big issue I have is the fact that you have decided to go in the pre-season draft & not pursue the GCFC / BL path as you wanted (or supposedly wanted)
What?
This to me shows your true character, weak as piss & lacking integrity & honour - 2 things our club expects of everyone associated with it. Add to this just sending a txt to your so called "mates for life" further adds to you diminishing reputation.
Lying to your club / mates / supporters will not be easily forgotten. As you will see when you come up against us next season. There is an Aussie term for this: "Dog"
The club will move on & those left will reap the rewards on offer. As Danger said this morning on twitter: "You have to want to be part of where we are going"
In time Kurt you will realize the decisions we make can come back to bite - enjoy the money (if you get it) otherwise enjoy mediocrity.
I have been apart of this great club since day one & will stand by it through thick & thin as I believe in what it stands for. We will be much better off without your services.
He hasn't nominated where he wants to go yet. If he says GC, will you take this back?

PS you may need to edit your sig.

Can't believe you Kurt, if you ditched the Crows to go home it'd be understandable but the fact that you're just chasing money after all the club's done for you is a joke. It's clear you're only in this for yourself, exactly why you stuck around to try and win the flag and try and drag as much money out of clubs as possible. All I can say is I hope you enjoy watching your old mates win the grand final and I can't wait to see Daniel Talia take you to the cleaners next year. Also have fun watching
Walker dominate while youre missing every shot on goal.

What?
He hasn't nominated where he wants to go yet. If he says GC, will you take this back?

PS you may need to edit your sig.

sig has been edited - thanks for the pickup

As for my post - I stand by it, he has played us for fools & we need to be firm on this

We are all allowed to post our thoughts & I would expect better from a fellow AFC Supporter
Exactly - your OP was a good one, and reflects how I feel about this bloke who has wasted the time that the club has put into him and looked like he didn't give a stuff at times.

789356.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ etc etc etc

For me it all depends on the club of his choice. He chooses GC or Brisbane I can accept that, he chooses anyone else and he becomes the mercenary who sold his club and team mates out for an extra 10% (or there abouts).

Anyway what's this about the pre-season draft?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We went through it with Judd. You will quickly forget about him when he doesn't live up to expectation / price at his new club and whoever you get for him starts playing good football :thumbsu:
Fingers crossed we can get similar compensation. Tippett isn't on the same level as Judd but hopefully better than pick 17 and 18 from Collingwood as suggested (don't believe he's a chance to go to the Pies myself still).

Absolutely post of your views. That's what this board exists for. Just don't expect any of this will filter through to the players.

As god is my witness, I do not know of any players that post on this website but I can categorically say I know of a few who read it and read it every week.

seriously .. get over it .. footy is a business.. as one opportunity closes.. another opens. im happy this saga is over. good luck to kurt... im sure afc can get alot more for its money... i'll take another dangerfield please :)

We went through it with Judd. You will quickly forget about him when he doesn't live up to expectation / price at his new club and whoever you get for him starts playing good football :thumbsu:

I keep hearing they're (established players) never as good once they go to another club.

But then I think of D Jarman and G Ablett.

Straight up I'm not fussed he's gone as long as Adelaide play hardball at the trade table and get decent compo for him. We have Jerka who while still a bit raw looks like he can fill Kurt's shoes to a large degree. Brissy and GC want him - they pay, highest bidder. What Kurt wants comes second.

Many factors drove him away. Especially media pressure. Kurt was under lots of pressure here.

And the way the crowd treated him in that first final this year ..... :(

Not sure if we can replace him. Of course we have Tex, and Jenkins is bound to improve lots over the summer and also other players like Hendo, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Message To Kurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back