Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy is ****ing amazing. How the hell did he fall to mid-season pickup?

Our recruiters have a very good eye for talent, they must receive some credit for this too. If he doesn't pick up a rising star nomination this week I will make myself throw up and post the evidence.

Could imagine this kid developing into a Dawson like player and move through the midfield. Can’t wait to see him after full preseason
He's already impacting through the midfield, I've noticed a few times already he's come up to the centre clearance from half back and helped win the contest.
As long as he stays accountable defensively this guy will be a real weapon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine this kid with a decent preseason under his belt.

We obviously burnt picks last year on Ratugolea and Soldo but we have balanced it out here.

We are very luckily, ideally we didn't burn those higher draft picks for Rat, Soldo and still got Evans with a mid season pick.

It's unreal how for such a young kid he's seamlessly fit into the AFL and doesn't look to be tiring. Hopefully the club manages him well to keep him up and running for finals.

Considering how cursed our recent mid-season pickups have been, it's refreshing to see someone who's actually had instant impact and for only an 18 year old with what I hope to be a big future ahead.

Such a bizarre one. Garbage in the SANFL, picked in the midseason draft to everyones chagrin then straight in and not looking back.

When will people learn that SANFL form in a highly compromised, ever changing team has little to no correlation with what a player is capable of at AFL level playing in a more consistent structure with better teammates?

When will people learn that SANFL form in a highly compromised, ever changing team has little to no correlation with what a player is capable of at AFL level playing in a more consistent structure with better teammates?
BIg reason why people shouldnt be so hard on the selection of mac and cheese.

100%.
Evans and Sweet both written off by an elite few before playing a game for us.
Very quiet now. 🦗🦗🦗

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back