Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

ae03251347d89aa485b3720708f27f88.jpg

Does anyone recall Logan being a possible top 25 at a period in his draft year. I don’t follow that age group that closely.

I was interested to see that Logan Evans is from the same College as Connor Rozee, Cedar College. Not bad for a small independent school.

The club has done well with Logan and it seems the process has been impressive from the club.

It sounds like he had some off field problems but we liked him and wasn't sure at the National Draft, have him play for the Maggies to see him in person, he gets the tick of approval and we draft him in the Mid-Season Draft.

Where I come from that's called good business.

The club seems to have used the MSD to their advantage. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Should get the nom for the humanity he showed in getting Sydney on the scoreboard with a punch through for a point.

The club has done well with Logan and it seems the process has been impressive from the club.

It sounds like he had some off field problems but we liked him and wasn't sure at the National Draft, have him play for the Maggies to see him in person, he gets the tick of approval and we draft him in the Mid-Season Draft.

Where I come from that's called good business.

The club seems to have used the MSD to their advantage. Good stuff.
Off field problems were family issues I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy could end up the best ever MSD pick.

Love his story.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Love his story.

If he ends up better than the player Jai Newcombe is tracking to be then we've got a serious player on our hands

I was interested to see that Logan Evans is from the same College as Connor Rozee, Cedar College. Not bad for a small independent school.

Thanks James :p

Love his story.

Great article, sounds like a terrific kid, and if attitude gets you anywhere, he’s gonna be special.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back