Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Two amazing final performances in a row from a guy that was playing for the Maggies for $500 a game 3 months ago.
Steal of the decade. Must have hidden in the same hole we hid Lade in.
$350 a game isn't it?

$350 a game isn't it?

500 coke cans more likely.

Another ripper game, if we had picked him in round one of the national draft we would be happy with him.

I was sorry for him that he had to execute 5 handballs, obviously a stat he doesn't like.

He’s a marvel.

Tough intercept marks
Desperate tackles
Side-steps in traffic
Lunging spoils
Dashes with long, penetrating kicks

Sorry to point out other’s inadequacies to highlight how good he is, but if JHF and Rozee could tackle half as well as Logan Evans and Jase Burgoyne, they would be more complete players.

He did have two shocking shank kicks last night but other than that, he was excellent.

He did but to his credit he got right back on the horse and continued to want to take his kicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did have two shocking shank kicks last night but other than that, he was excellent.
Body, or legs were no doubt fatigued. Was a very hard contested game that one and add in that he's played every game since drafted and taken a lot on at his age. Would take its toll on the body. He'll be huge after a solid pre season and the experience this year.

No-one enters Beaker's space

200.gif

Logan Evans is well ahead of where Houston was at the same point in their careers. He could very well eclipse Houston in 7-8 years if his trajectory keeps going upwards. One thing he has over Houston is his defensive work and leg speed.

One thing Houston does have over Logan is the hair.:smirk:

He did but to his credit he got right back on the horse and continued to want to take his kicks.
This is what I love about him, makes the odd mistake, but never drops his head, just gets up and goes again. Great attitude. From his interviews he seems like a ripper kid, I reckon he'd be very popular around the club.

I don’t think I am ever going to get over the fact we picked Logan up at 12 in the mid-season draft.

And we needed a season ending injury to a player to have created a spot for him (sad as it was).

I would be happy with his performance if we used pick number 12 on the main draft. He literally has given us the equivalent of a first round pick in the main draft.

Talking about the luck falling our way, and I will take it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mid-Season Pick #12 (2024) - Logan Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back