Toast Mitch Grigg - Fare Thee Well, We Hardly Knew Ye

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work Griggy. No doubt would have won it if he had of stayed at Norwood all year. Saw him play a number of games locally and he was dominant. And he certainly gets the umps eyes.

Polling well in magarey. In lead after 14 rounds.
That is a bit of an indictment on our selectors. At that stage Porps, Wright and Mackay were spudding it up week after week.

IMO!!! If Grigg plays all the games next year. He will win the Nab Rising Star! He is just a Delicious player and is worthy of a game come Rnd 1 next year!!!

I'm thinking the same. Three preseasons is an advantage over most of next year's candidates, add to that the skill, the ability to find the ball regularly, and those little dance tricks...

Didn't Brad Symes win it last year.

Symes was already predestined to be delisted before a ball was bounced in 2012.

We also didn't have a third of our regular side playing like crap and begging to be dropped.

Kid could be Special. Hope he realizes how much of a chance he has to cement a starting 22 next year. Work your butt off MG over the preseason.

Really, he should be aiming for top 10 players in our side. I'd imagine he's cemented that starting 22 spot already with the quality of games he played.

When he has played half the season in the best 22 against the good sides then he has cemented his spot.

Fair enough. I'd say he has from being pretty auto selection for the last 7 weeks but i am happy to go with your ideals of cementing a spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back