Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Carlton fans go and watch Mitch Mcgovern highlights again, it's like they literally do not know who this guy is.

you're telling me this guy is only worth a late first rounder or 2 2nd rounders? He'll be your 3rd best player as soon as he walks through the door?

All the talk is that he will be released for one second rounder.

This is despite the postulation and gesticulation of crows fans.

Campgate etc

Many footballing pundits had the Crows falling down the ladder and potential wooden spooners after 2015 with everything that befell our club. Instead, we regrouped, got a damn sight better and ultimately played off in a GF. Did you watch our prelim the week before? It was glorious.

Listen, I fully understand your optimism about your club. You should be positive. It’s what makes supporting football clubs fun... there’s always next year. But don’t come onto our board and troll us. It’s not particularly classy and doesn’t reflect well on you.
I'm not trolling...for reals...I see this as a fair and genuine battle of wits.

Be a damn site fairer if you guys were armed but.

Peace out V.

Well...there was this one time I really wanted a piece of cake, but I wasn't willing to pay what the cake shop was asking. For a whole year I kept dreaming about that cake, until finally I had to have it. The baker realised my desperation, and made me pay double what it was worth. When I finally tasted it I was immediately struck with buyer's remorse, realizing that cake was not as fresh as I had hoped.
Would you like me to pick out your grammatical mistakes?
Being a smartarse usually comes back to bite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah sign of the times I think. I read that there could be 30-40 deals done this period.
Yeah AFL becoming more dollar driven than passion and pride of playing for sides compared to the past anyway. Must admit I think they've gone too far with it as players contracted used to be pretty much off limits, now as we are all too aware they seem to mean squat aside from maybe slight overs on a trade. I might be in minority but I actually applaud clubs when they hold players to them. Probably because in my life when I sign a contract there's no getting out of it, I honour it always.

All the talk is that he will be released for one second rounder.

This is despite the postulation and gesticulation of crows fans.

Campgate etc

Sympathy quote

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch McGovern 2: As The Worm Turns (read the OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back