NAB Challenge vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

fair enuff, I can understand sydney supporters turning to a west sydney team if from the west...

Im from the west (well sort of) but i will never change teams. I will support a Western Sydney team when they are playing any club other than the Swans but when its the Sydney Swans vs West Sydney Wombats i will be cheering for the Red and White just like i cheer for them against Cany other AFL team.

I'm in the heart of the west and I'm not changing now, not ever.

The ones who change are either tentative supporters anyway, no great loss to the club.

The trip to the SCG is 45 minutes each way, but its thoroughly worth it :)

The ones who change are either tentative supporters anyway, no great loss to the club.

good onya mate..., go bloods...:thumbsu:

I actually had a discussion with a guy sitting behind me about being a die hard red and whiter........i think he was trying to get at whether or not I would ever change teams and I told him I wouldnt. I am 5 mins from the new ground being built and will still support the swans BUT if the other team is playing and the swans arent I would probably go to their game just to have a footy fix. I just love footy.

FWIW I thought the guy behind me was part of the development for the new team he wasn't really but he did explain his involvement and the new development at Rooty Hill/Doonside/ Blacktown sounds awesome. Cant wait to make use of the facilities as a local.

The way it was explained to me the other night is that they arent looking at taking supporters from the swans but to take them from league. There is a new housing development around the corner from the ground with about 750 homes going in so about 2000 people they are looking to recruit to AFL. Rouse HIll is also a growth area so again they are looking to build the code there hence the reason for the game there last weekend. Locals will be able to catch some great footy there on weekends by the local boys.

Im from the west (well sort of) but i will never change teams. I will support a Western Sydney team when they are playing any club other than the Swans but when its the Sydney Swans vs West Sydney Wombats i will be cheering for the Red and White just like i cheer for them against Cany other AFL team.

Im a fourth generation Swans supporter, so I was born into the red and white so thats where my passion and loyalty comes from, but also Id like to add, I love the rugby, probably about as passionate as most new sydney based swans fans would be to afl, I supported st george(red and white) but when the storm entered the league, I jumped on board, Id say that mindset would be similar to alot of west sydney peoples!

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Challenge vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back