NAB Cup Round 1 Vs. Hawthorn Sat Feb 13 7.30 1HD/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Team for Nab Cup rnd 1.

I cannot wait until Saturday! Geez this came around quick!

If it was played in Melbourne I would have made the trip down to watch, but yeah, can't afford to fly to Tassie.

Well if 5 have to come off that list tomorrow or Saturday before the game these are mine:

Thursfield
Nason
Roberts
Webberly
Gourdis or Farmer

Well if 5 have to come off that list tomorrow or Saturday before the game these are mine:

Thursfield
Nason
Roberts
Webberly
Gourdis or Farmer

Only 3 have to come out I think. I would cut Tuck, White and Thursfield (let Rance and Post try to step up, Moore to just float around as the 3rd tall). Leaves spots for all the kids too.

well guys, just wondering how jamie o rielly is shaping up??

any chance for a game this year?
cheers:thumbsu:

Went ok in the practice match against Coburg last Friday apparently, showed some good signs of speed and did some nice things. Handballed a fair bit though as not used to kicking accurately just yet. Will probably develop more during the year.

Only 3 have to come out I think. I would cut Tuck, White and Thursfield (let Rance and Post try to step up, Moore to just float around as the 3rd tall). Leaves spots for all the kids too.

Ok, are you sure, we have listed 29 and dont we play with 18 on the ground and 6 on the bench or have they upped the bench to 8.

If they have upped the bench to 8 then my 3 off would be Thursfield and Nason because they did not play last Friday and then maybe Roberts as he is a bit underdone at the moment and also didn't play Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think so, can't really remember though.

Oh well with a bench like that we should be able to have a good look at most of our talent. I mean if we are done with or are doing them in the last qtr with 15 minutes to go, two guys come down with cramp and the subs come on....:thumbsu:

dont really care about the result just want to see how the kids go.

I don't think you really lose in this game, sure us fans would love to see the Tigers winning but if not with the Hawks naming a close to full strength squad the kids like Martin get to see first up where they need to be at to match one of the best teams in the comp. Heading down now, I just pray its not as bad as the effort they put in last time at this ground!

ahhh gotta love that very first gameof the season even if it is the micky mouse cup. Looking for those small indefinable moments in passages of play that will tell us if there are changes afoot in our gamestyle. For mine, what I am most lookin fwd to seeing is how our defensive structures look when we're chasing tail and how we go about protecting the ball and ball carrier when flicking it out of packs.

footys back :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup Round 1 Vs. Hawthorn Sat Feb 13 7.30 1HD/10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back