NAB Cup Squads: Port V Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Warren Tredrea coming off the ground. Match stopped. Stretcher called. Tredrea walked off straight to the boundary, didnt go through the interchange, limping. Twisted/Jarred knee

No more news on Tredrea just yet. Apparently his knee got caught under him in a marking contest and 2 opponents landed on him. He got up limping very badly and immediately called to come off the ground. Stretcher was called but he walked off directly to the boundary line and didnt go thru the interchange gates. Commentators said he started walking better after a minute or so but looks like a jarred knee

Mahoney goals
P 7.6
B 7.5

Motlop goals
P 8.6
B 7.5

I don't like the sound of that knee. If he's torn a ligament, you'd see the same thing - pain at the time, ok after a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Russel Ebert said that it is the other knee to the one that normally does it. Couldnt hear properly, I am supposed to be working.

Not sure how long out that would be.

hmmm. Yeah hes done the kneecap three times before. Last time was pre season 2003 and he didnt miss a game

Sounds like he will definately miss round 1 and is definately a kneecap disocation

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup Squads: Port V Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back