Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

The Age has a riveting write up!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nab-challenge-week-one-preview-20150223-13lzar.html

....... NOT!

ADELAIDE v NORTH MELBOURNE
Sunday, March 1
Centenary Oval, 4.40pm

The Roos are a bit underdone in the backline through injuries but look for Robbie Tarrant to line up in defence. It worked for his brother after all. Shaun Higgins in particular could add something forward and Jarrad Waite just ease the pressure on marking forward
More than one sentence about us, what is this witchcraft.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the communication channels have changed, player voice, onfield direction, organisation/postioning, team play and coaching pro-actions and reactions, and above all a distinct lack of dumb football.

Can't wait to not watch this! :(

I wish we were proactive in the sense of streaming this.

I guess listening to it on AA will have to do, with the added highlights off the website.

Anyone heading over for this one?

I think its on fox isnt it?
If so, find a relative or friend with fox. Get their detials. Download foxtel go. Login and bang, youve got live fox footy.

The Age has a riveting write up!!!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nab-challenge-week-one-preview-20150223-13lzar.html

....... NOT!

ADELAIDE v NORTH MELBOURNE
Sunday, March 1
Centenary Oval, 4.40pm

The Roos are a bit underdone in the backline through injuries but look for Robbie Tarrant to line up in defence. It worked for his brother after all. Shaun Higgins in particular could add something forward and Jarrad Waite just ease the pressure on marking forward

Which tells you that the media have basically got nothing on us. We are a completely closed shop this pre-season! Those other options there for North they probably had seen them tried in the pre-season training down kanga way, but they can't put anything in for us, because they haven't seen anything and every interview has pretty much given the media (and us) nothing!

My team for this game:

Brown, Hartigan, Lever
Cheney, Siggins, Henderson
Grigg, M. Crouch, van Berlo
McGovern, Dear, Kerridge
Cameron, Pods/JJ, Atkins
Lowden, Lyons, Wright

Wigg, Ramsey, Laird, Martin, CEY, Kelly, O'Brien, Wilson.

No point risking the likes of Walker, Jacobs, Talia, Lynch like I have seen suggested so far.

My team for this game:

Brown, Hartigan, Lever
McGovern, Dear, Kerridge
Cameron, Pods/JJ, Atkins
Lowden, Lyons, Wright

No point risking the likes of Walker, Jacobs, Talia, Lynch like I have seen suggested so far.

Yes we don't want Sauce playing with his injury

Probably trying hard to push up for a top eight finish. Ok, thanks, sounds good for most then, not to many KPP's either which is handy. You'll probably catch us out RD 1 with our injuries + we're notoriously slow starters.
Who'll be missing from your team? Crows began last season with a ridiculous number of first choice players injured. By the time we'd half recovered, the finals was already a bridge too far. - in the first 5 games, Walker missed 5 Lynch4, Douglas3, Otten5, Henderson5, Van Berlo5, Brad Crouch 3, Jenkins2,(playing reserves because underdone because of preseason injury IIRC),…then they start coming back in the side, lacking form, out of sorts, in and out of the side…you don't want any season to start that way.

Last edited:
My team for this game:

Brown, Hartigan, Lever
McGovern, Dear, Kerridge
Cameron, Pods/JJ, Atkins
Lowden, Lyons, Wright

Betts will play; the locals will flock to see him. He can rest in the 2nd, and play the 3rd challenge match.

Who'll be missing from your team? Crows began last season with a ridiculous number of first choice players injured. By the time we'd half recovered, the finals was already a bridge too far. - in the first 5 games, Walker missed 5 Lynch4, Douglas3, Otten5, Henderson5, Van Berlo5, Brad Crouch 3, Jenkins2,(playing reserves because underdone because of preseason injury IIIC),…then they start coming back in the side, lacking form, out of sorts, in and out of the side…you don't want any season to start that way.
Only Mullet, Garner, Grima and maybe Hansen by rd 1. Most of ours only recently had surgery and are still recovering. Sam Wright, Hansen, Black, Ziebell, Harper, Brown, Mcdonald, Grima, Petrie are just a few that had major/recent surgery done, with Hansen getting both hips done. Thankfully the midfield is fine, but our KP stocks are lacking a bit in the leg conditioning compared to those that haven't had surgery. Probably not as bad as you guys early last year, but you and Collingwood copped a lot, both which would have taken *essendon's and richmond's spots in the eight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, I'd be looking at squad/team of: (Assumed M.Crouch, Mackay, Knight inj). Considered Siggins, but I just couldnt do it.

Laird - Hartigan - Lever
Cheney
- Talia - Brown
Henderson - van Berlo - Martin
Cameron - Walker - Lynch
Lowden - Jenkins - Atkins
Jacobs - B.Crouch - Kerridge
Wright - Grigg - Kelly - CEY

I cant wait to see the Chene-Lever in action.
I expect Cheney in particular to be an asset with a capital "A"

Other than that ( and all other participants ) fierce competition for the hard ball to show coach their worth and lots of unselfish play to the point of over doing the team first thing, in spades.;)

Cant wait, am starting to bar up.

Training under wraps, membership numbers kept secret, no coverage of our game, releasing edited highlights only after the match... there's a real North Korea vibe about us at the moment.

Training under wraps, membership numbers kept secret, no coverage of our game, releasing edited highlights only after the match... there's a real North Korea vibe about us at the moment.

We're not the SA club who are calling themselves 'the peoples club' that's some real north Korea shit, or should I say the people's republic of korea shit.

Our game falls at the same time as live a league, two live cricket World Cup games, live mottorcross and another live nab challenge match so basically all 6 fox sport channels have live programmes...

Five AA commentary is the only option unfotunately, no replays on fox footy either.

You can follow live match stats on the footy Live app though if you want to see how our players are performing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day NAB Round 1 Crows v Kangaroos, 1 March @ 4.10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back