List Mgmt. National & Rookie Draft 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure there is much flair at the Saints. Maybe Parker but he was first out.
C'mon man - you can do better than that. Hmmm....let me see - Gresh - remember him ? - he's got a few tricks, as have Higgins, Butler, Clark ....even Max
has a bit of flair I would argue. I could go on.

Last edited:

I really wanted Hobbs so a bit flat but if he can hit his promise he's got something we lack. Please don't let Sinn or Hobbs be a star though. That's all I ask.

Maybe see what odds Sportsbet will give you about Hobbs winning the 2025 Brownlow.

Happy to get NWM but just wish someone other than f'n Essendon had got Hobbs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe see what odds Sportsbet will give you about Hobbs winning the 2025 Brownlow.

Happy to get NWM but just wish someone other than f'n Essendon had got Hobbs

Why? He is exactly their type.

Just like we saw the Adelaide Crow-bots back in 03-07, the current Essendon midfield is full of one type of player.

They shall be henceforth known as the Tullamarine Vanilla short people.

It was never NWM v Hobbs. Josh Sinn is going to be the more accurate career to compare against.

I would have taken Sinn but with Hill & Gresh in the 22, not to mention uncle Paddy for at least one more year, I rekon Nasaiah is gonna shock a few people.

He might not ever be a full time on baller but that's fine. He can be our Whitfield/Salem/Rich type high half back/wing that just racks up possies and kills teams with 1000 cuts.

Rotate him with Coff & Sinc and we have some serious ****ing weapons to work with.

Why? He is exactly their type.

Just like we saw the Adelaide Crow-bots back in 03-07, the current Essendon midfield is full of one type of player.

They shall be henceforth known as the Tullamarine Vanilla short people.

It was never NWM v Hobbs. Josh Sinn is going to be the more accurate career to compare against.

I would have taken Sinn but with Hill & Gresh in the 22, not to mention uncle Paddy for at least one more year, I rekon Nasaiah is gonna shock a few people.

He might not ever be a full time on baller but that's fine. He can be our Whitfield/Salem/Rich type high half back/wing that just racks up possies and kills teams with 1000 cuts.

Rotate him with Coff & Sinc and we have some serious ******* weapons to work with.
Hobbs was always going to fall because of the pundits tagged him with being slow and did we need another slow midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back