NFL Div 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Syphilis, so if HFC recruited Walker, Stokes, Saad etc it'd be all about the so called Culture issues, W P do it and it's a master stroke. As for the Culture of the place I would of thought it hard to win both senior and reserve premierships particularly with the likes of Favrin, Nolan , McNamara, Beers, Cookson etc running around in the reserves if the Culture was no good. That was Favrins sixth premiership after starting his career at the club with the tackers, a lesson in club Culture pretty hard to beat.
Everybody has clubmen but not all clubs have a revolving door like HFC

Is that to go with the other 6 profiles you already have on here? You must get very confused when logging on.
Actually i had a few, but i am pretty sure BF have knocked it on the head, food4thought different bloke. Just stick up for our club, same as you.

Why no Treloar for the burgers on the weekend? No talk about him being injured or travelling in the lead up?

Don't know the bloke but going off his performance in the Grand Final I'd say that he's probably done.

What's the latest with Cloke-gate?

Jacana standing firm, denied his clearance again....
From the Herald Sun

"New Jaguars coach Robert Fletcher said: “We’ve done everything right for the contract and we expect Cameron to do the same.

'Our stance is he will play footy at Jacana and if not, then it’s his decision to not play footy this season.'"

From the Herald Sun

"New Jaguars coach Robert Fletcher said: “We’ve done everything right for the contract and we expect Cameron to do the same.

'Our stance is he will play footy at Jacana and if not, then it’s his decision to not play footy this season.'"

Im pretty sure Robert Fletcher and Cloke used to be very close mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Herald Sun

We'll see. Realistically what is the point for jacana? I'm assuming hurstbirdge has probably offered quite a bit of money to clear him.. sure you can teach Cloke a lesson but it only makes your club lose money.

surely Jacana will release him if the $$$$ is right. They would be mad not to, might not win the flag this year but build a kitty to go after a couple of really big signings again next year.

You'd think they will clear him and take the $.

Couldn't Cloke not play and refuse to repay them any sign on? Then both lose.

I can't see him playing somewhere he doesn't want to be turbo.

Hey Foss, that's true and I agree players like him should be playing higher than div3 standard footy as what chance does a div3 backman have against him "however" he did sign and commit so he should honour his word unless something happened that we are not aware off. He knew the situation I'm sure as his been around metro footy for a while now.

I
Hey Foss, that's true and I agree players like him should be playing higher than div3 standard footy as what chance does a div3 backman have against him "however" he did sign and commit so he should honour his word unless something happened that we are not aware off. He knew the situation I'm sure as his been around metro footy for a while now.
I totally agree mate.

I now recall that the NFL is in currently floating the idea of having access to a newly developed sports complex at La Trobe in Bundoora? Anyone else heard of this?
I'm hearing the same, moving all administration over there as well. Hope there is some truth to it.

Tips for the weekend

WPL by 19
Macleod by 35
Whittlesea by 11
Heidelberg by 5
Greensy by 8 on good Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back