Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Can Nick Daicos be the AFL's GOAT

• Yes

Votes: 161 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 402 71.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That was next level silly from the umpires tonight. Umpires listening to commentators too much who market the game through the stars, so just give votes to the stars. They both got ridiculous vote tallys. Nick got votes in a game were he was tagged out of it - copped a knock and was subbed off.

Cripps the same, polled votes where others were better

It's why I don't rate most awards

I am on record saying that if Nick won this year's brownlow, I would label him the best player in the league. Oh well, it isn't to be.

If Nick doesn't win a Brownlow I might put him in my top 5 all time, that's how much I rate NOT winning a Brownlow. It's like reverse greatness.

You'd still have jizz running down your leg if Newcombe had have won it tonight

I guess if we got rid of Worpel, Day, and Nash, he probably would have won.

Tom Mitchell and Crawford won Brownlows at Hawthorn, but nobody considers them among our top 10 midfielders at the club, let alone top 10 players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With how the voting's been over the last couple years he's definitely finishing his career with at least three Brownlows. Umps seemingly give zero craps when it comes to handing out 3, 2, 1's these days and will just default to the most popular mid. We've got All-Australian defenders with ZERO votes.

Daicos literally has a chance to have a handful of Charlie's, it's crazy.

With how the voting's been over the last couple years he's definitely finishing his career with at least three Brownlows. Umps seemingly give zero craps when it comes to handing out 3, 2, 1's these days and will just default to the most popular mid. We've got All-Australian defenders with ZERO votes.

Daicos literally has a chance to have a handful of Charlie's, it's crazy.
There has to be a reckoning after tonight surely, can't have 2 blokes racking up over 80 votes between them, umps need to put more effort into it

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos - Can he be the GOAT?

Back