Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid season Ryan got into an argument with the missus and drove his car into a tree. Was suspended by the club for a couple weeks and then played WAFL for a couple, then returned to the team.

So really the only new news is the date he will face court? Why would that happen now?

Arrogance is ugly, but surely this GF should be fairly pedestrian.

Enjoy the experience.
I'd stick to the wonders of Uluru.
Not sure your philosophy is up there with Rene Descartes :p

In my view the AFL should scrap all those bands, singers the so called entertainment.

Does not sell one extra ticket, rarely sounds good, it's always very quick, and people are there to watch football.
Disagree. Lionel Richie was fantastic in 2010.

After our three finals performances to date we just had to back in the 22.

I felt we had the better of the Eagles for majority of the game, and that was with Pendles being sick, Treloar being rusty. Adams being dazed in Q4 hurt us in the middle.

Giants was a good test, should have blown them off the park early, but wasted chances. Giants came back and challenged, but we were able to withstand and then put them away early in Q4

Tigers obviously an amazing game

Definitely need to back in our team, very much has that 1990 feel about it...we have hit form at right time of the year and despite having a smaller defensive group will be too strong in the midfield and flanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone had told me at the start of the season that we would be playing in the GF, with an unchanged team for 3 weeks, that didn't include Reid, Wells, Scharenberg, Fasolo, Elliot, Dunn or Broomhead I would not have believed it. The development of the list this year has been phenomenal :)

Can someone point to me the match where Darcy dominated a big forward?

Like I get he has potential to be a good player, but all I have seen is potential from him so far. He hasn't actually played a complete dominating role in defence at this point. So why bring him in?
there was that quarter against the Swans, Oh wait, Buddy kicked 3 and tearing him a new one then off he sprints with an 8 week hamstring awareness issue.

If someone had told me at the start of the season that we would be playing in the GF, with an unchanged team for 3 weeks, that didn't include Reid, Wells, Scharenberg, Fasolo, Elliot, Dunn or Broomhead I would not have believed it. The development of the list this year has been phenomenal :)
Full credit to Bucks and the coaching staff.

Just need to be a bit careful Eagles aren't playing mind games with this whole Mcgovern thing. He could have nothing wrong at all and they are just over playing it.

We need to just play our natural game and not go out and try to target him, if he is standing in the hole then yeah sure, smash him, but other than that just play to the game plan Bucks and co have been implementing this week.

Just need to be a bit careful Eagles aren't playing mind games with this whole Mcgovern thing. He could have nothing wrong at all and they are just over playing it.

We need to just play our natural game and not go out and try to target him, if he is standing in the hole then yeah sure, smash him, but other than that just play to the game plan Bucks and co have been implementing this week.
Bucks knows what he is doing.

We didn't necessarily target Dusty.

I am comfortable with the team but a little curious that Moore is not even named as an emergency, only thing there is they favour Reid if for some reason a replacement is needed in a KPP.

I have been adamant that he was staying this year but not to be rated in our best 26 seems odd. ould be reading tom much into it.

I am comfortable with the team but a little curious that Moore is not even named as an emergency, only thing there is they favour Reid if for some reason a replacement is needed in a KPP.

I have been adamant that he was staying this year but not to be rated in our best 26 seems odd. ould be reading tom much into it.
The coaching staff don't trust Moore.

Anyway I getting off topic.

CARN PIES

Bucks knows what he is doing.

We didn't necessarily target Dusty.

And mcgovern is a very big lad. Even injured he could hurt a smaller player who tries to instigate something. Having blokes crashing into him in marking contests as part of general play should be enough to give him some grief. I don't want us to have to play dirty to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NO CHANGE - Grand Final v West Coast Eagles, Saturday at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back