No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow should have been two frees to GWS in front of goal but umps squibbed it both times. Eventually gave a free the other way.

Are the umps still smarting after all the whingeing over Cody’s 4 goals?

This umpiring...

is almost as bad as the calls that BT makes whenever somebody is having a shot at goal.

Its a drinking game in my house whenever he does it, we drink. We spend a lot of time passed out on the couch after the game.

You can’t touch these Geelong players atm. If only Naughton got some these decisions.
Naughton is too clean. He needs to learn how to hurl players out of the contest like Hawkins does. Can’t remember when an umpire pinged Hawkins for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As correct a decision as it was to rub out Greene it is a seriously lost opportunity for the Giants who don’t have Hogan or Tom Green either. Geelong look very ordinary.

As correct a decision as it was to rub out Greene it is a seriously lost opportunity for the Giants who don’t have Hogan or Tom Green either. Geelong look very ordinary.

Toby probably cost them this game. He just needed to show some respect to someone else…. Ok, I see where my sentence went wrong. It was inevitable.

Giants should be pretty p1ssed at Greene for an absolute brain fart. Without Greene and Hogan they are looking toothless so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back