No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy Cameron is in the very least on the podium in the Punchable-Face Olympics.

240109110_282136913307190_1337897935316452977_n.jpg

Kelly, Taranto, Ward, Coniglio, Whitfield, Hopper… these are suppose to be the elite of the elite. They are paid big dollars and yet can’t even dominate a geriatric Cats team.

Bombers fans attacking Hawkins on IG

I was going to say I hope the heroes from last week see what a real dive looks like.

Tobes G has let down his teammates, and the neutrals viewing at home. Giants are vanilla,Peters vanilla , without him.

The cinema going crowd in Perth doesn’t help.

Everything falling into place for the Demons, as it has all year. Superb avoidance of injury, well-coached and led, and now what appears the easiest path of the finals.

The only people enjoying this game are Melbourne supporters.

Geelong supporters are about to experience the falsest of dawns.

As for GWS supporters. I guess they're a thing.

8da547104c7be737413a025ab3520ea2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Kelly has been a disappointment. Had a big season in 2017 but has been a bit meh since then. Doesn’t seem to create a lot of hurt.

The comparisons to Bontempelli have always been generous; for a player that is more of a cream player he's not damaging enough and he'll never drag a team over the line like Bont.

An obscure reference, but Jeremy Cameron looks a bit like the villain from mid-2000s Icelandic kids TV show “LazyTown”

6020C5FE-6C4A-4B1B-A9AA-09571EB998F8.jpeg

Josh Kelly has been a disappointment. Had a big season in 2017 but has been a bit meh since then. Doesn’t seem to create a lot of hurt.
Haha right on cue … goal to Kelly!

Stand by my post though. He’s never scared me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back