No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How good were the Matilda’s ❤️
Cannot remember the last time I was so invested in a game, and I'm a fan. The penalty shootout felt like an eternity, and when we blew two chances to win it. I seriously thought it was one of those moments where nothing was going our way. And the stress of watching us take kicks to not lose or give the French the advantage was a bit much as well. Thankfully when we made the last save, and I saw who stepped up to take our final shot for third chance to win the game, I knew she would put it though. When it went it, it felt like so much weight left the shoulders, I could finally calm down. The journey continues on.

Fremantle are an interesting team. The gap between their best and worst is quite big. One moment they are losing to a poor team, and the next they will beat the Cats in Geelong. Was actually feeling that the Eagles would be a strong chance tonight, as they have been more competitive in the past couple of weeks, and the chance the poor Fremantle could rock up. Glad to be wrong, rather see the Eagles win the Harley Reid Cup than the entitled North mob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's playing pretty well. But nothing makes me laugh harder than watching Lachie Hunter trying to lay a tackle.

ReadyBonyCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

It's so annoying watching a game where both teams are utterly detestable, and the only thing I can hope for is a result that best suits the Dogs, without actually barracking for that team.

It's so annoying watching a game where both teams are utterly detestable, and the only thing I can hope for is a result that best suits the Dogs, without actually barracking for that team.

I know,I fluctuate between laughing at how old Melbourne look, and then how detestable Carlton are. Still Carlton supporters never got in my face after we lost a grand final to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back