Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton win a round 1 game and Port lose a round 1 game.

What sort of world is this!
And Labor in a landslide ... we've fallen to the other side of the flat Earth!

flatearth-other-side-gif.1349210

A

The recordings ended his career. If it wasnt recorded and only heard by just one person,he would have been fine.

For the record, dont think for a second this doesnt work the other way! Women in the workplace do chat about the hottest guys in the office.

It’s all I hear all day. Slippery Pete this, Slippery Pete that.

Gets bloody old

He said she had her liquor licence.... I mean that's pretty derogatory.

Can we all at least agree he doesn’t deserve to have his life destroyed over it?

People in the AFL industry who have been in prison get second chances. After the dust settles I’m sure we can find it in our hearts to give Tom Morris a second chance?

Can we all at least agree he doesn’t deserve to have his life destroyed over it?

People in the AFL industry who have been in prison get second chances. After the dust settles I’m sure we can find it in our hearts to give Tom Morris a second chance?

His life hasn't been destroyed, he's been sacked from his position. It also wasn't only that comment, it was the equally sexist / racist remarks he'd also made about being a man so therefore he doesn't deserve the same stick as "black, Asian, gay people or women".

Bonkers that anyone thinks this sort of crap isn't worth of the sack.

C’mon, this is a bit different from a regular sacking.

Millions of people know about this, it absolutely has the potential to destroy him.

The punishment doesn’t fit the crime.

He works in the public arena, he gets the benefits of it and also needs to cop the negatives on the chin as well.

Basically don't make idiotic comments like this publically available.

Brisbane literally played all of 20 minutes of decent football to win that game.

Ha.

And port didn't fire a shot after half time.

Its round 1. They lost to a top 4 team away from home by 11 points without their best forward.

You damn kids with your hot takes and knee jerk reactions.

Might want to remember last year Geelong lost to the wooden spooners in round 1 and still made top 4.

Port are short on really good defenders. They get undone when teams can break even with their midfield and send enough good ball forward.

Their windows is shut imo and they will be looking at some sort of rebuild over the coming seasons
Interesting our differing perceptions. I reckon the Pear back six are good and that they combine beautifully--good coaching. Only thing that kept them in it last night apart from poor skills by the Lions for three quarters.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The recordings ended his career. If it wasnt recorded and only heard by just one person,he would have been fine.

For the record, dont think for a second this doesnt work the other way! Women in the workplace do chat about the hottest guys in the office.
I didn't take offence.

Ha.

And port didn't fire a shot after half time.

Its round 1. They lost to a top 4 team away from home by 11 points without their best forward.

You damn kids with your hot takes and knee jerk reactions.

Might want to remember last year Geelong lost to the wooden spooners in round 1 and still made top 4.

Kid? Knee jerk reactions? I've consistently said the last three years Port aren't any good and not a premiership threat.

And for the record I don't think the Lions are that great either, not in the Demons/Dogs class.

Kid? Knee jerk reactions? I've consistently said the last three years Port aren't any good and not a premiership threat.

And for the record I don't think the Lions are that great either, not in the Demons/Dogs class.

Apologies - obviously not a knee jerk reaction.

But the fact you didn't think they were a premiership threat in 2020 shows you are just a severely biased homer. I get it. Its fun to hate the pear and this is the crows forum after all.

But the fact you didn't think they were a premiership threat in 2020 shows you are just a severely biased homer. I get it. Its fun to hate the pear and this is the crows forum after all.

Personal insults nice one :rolleyes:

2020 they were kissed on the dick most of the season, first proper tough game they had they failed.

Port fans don't think they're a premiership threat. Just check the Sack Hinkley thread

Personal insults nice one :rolleyes:

2020 they were kissed on the dick most of the season, first proper tough game they had they failed.

Its not an insult. Homer just implies you are severely biased towards hating the Power regardless of whether they are good or not. Its not a bad thing.

If a team finishes first, wins their first final and loses a prelim by a kick to the eventual premiers - they are a legit premiership threat.

Interesting our differing perceptions. I reckon the Pear back six are good and that they combine beautifully--good coaching. Only thing that kept them in it last night apart from poor skills by the Lions for three quarters.

Imo if they had a stronger defense, they would win games like last night as they would better be able to repel the brisbane attacks. They melted. Look at melbourne as the benchmark, the dogs are pretty strong there too...AND can flick naughton back there at a pinch to help if needed. Port have no swingman that can cover like that and their key backs can get monstered by the better forwards when the oppo get enough midfield ball there.

But..happy to come around to your line of thought when the power fail again this year😃

Last edited:
PORT HAVE A LIST THAT SHOULD WIN MULTIPLE FLAGS

yes, an actual quote from the port board

Multiple

Multiple
By Ken's very own words they should be winning 3 out of the next 4, considering they've already failed in the first of the 5 years when he predicted 3 out of 5.

baa ha ha ha ha what a farkin joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back