Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, that’s not an argument. It’s fantasy

And as for that article, were you hoping no one read it? Has nothing to do with the Suns or the Suns appointing Dew. Why did you post it?
The point is Dew was the AFLs favoured son to coach at GC.

He was cheap and deemed to be one of the best assistants, passing their academic courses.

Ken was never in the picture. He stooged Kochie and KT into thinking he was in demand.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I may just need a good hard slap,
But Ive actually found a few of Kane's recent takes to be on the money.
Also thought it was good of him to poke fun at himself by dying his hair. I had the same sentiments towards Ginnivan initially after seeing the GoPro stuff, but I also now agree that it's good to have a pest/personality like his in the game.

Media vs Norf - well I'm not a huge fan of Footy classified style reporting, but norf are butchering it ATM.

Is it Ken or Port getting their media plebs to create fake demand for the GWS job?

Similar to the fake demand for the GC job Ken (and his manager) created to get a new contract a few years back.

No doubt Ken is angling for an extension. And seeing they won't may not make the Eight, is he using GWS as leverage of the business mastermind Kochie.

Or are Port creating this fake demand to show their Lemmings their coach is wanted and they better keep him.

Just seems odd that the Crocmedia Crew of Caro, Kano and Rowey are driving a Ken to GWS narrative, after praising his work at Port for so long.

It must be for leverage only, surely GWS can’t be genuinely interested in him

The one thing Ken fails at consistently is getting a team through a PF and into a GF

Not exactly the skill set that GWS needs right now

Another whack for Caro.

Going well

Lately Caro has been striking me as a modern day seance medium

“I think Ken might be going to GWS..or possibly North..I’m hearing that Noble..or is it Rutten..anyway someone is talking to me..because I think they’re not happy..or is it sad..or maybe joyful..anyway there’s a lot of emotion there..and I think that someone is going to do something somewhere..sometime…”

She’s hearing things and seeing things and just talking waffle to fill the air

“I think Ken might be going to GWS..or possibly North..I’m hearing that Noble..or is it Rutten..anyway someone is talking to me..because I think they’re not happy..or is it sad..or maybe joyful..anyway there’s a lot of emotion there..and I think that someone is going to do something somewhere..sometime…”

It all generates content and discussion.

No doubt all made up. People lap it up though.

The point is Dew was the AFLs favoured son to coach at GC.

That’s neither true or relevant. And that lousy article does not nothing to support it either

He was cheap and deemed to be one of the best assistants, passing their academic courses.

Ken was never in the picture. He stooged Kochie and KT into thinking he was in demand.

You know if you make something up, literally pluck it out your arse, it doesn’t become true just by repeating it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ray Liotta RIP

Died at age 67

Best known for GoodFellas.

HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

Ouch. That pick is going swimmingly. Not picking McDonald and then losing Horne after two years. Awkward.
Not taking those 2 firsts we offered was dumb then.... Looking dumber now

A lot of people believe that Caro used to get most of her leaks and info directly from Vlad, but once Gill took over it all dried up.

That's why they reckon she now comes across as being clueless and almost always seems to miss the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back