Opinion Non-Crows AFL 6: This Is Getting Cruel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winning too much money?
Combination of issues, winning and the way I would bet.

The irony that they ban a winning punter but allow someone who loses to continue betting.

They got me in 2017 with the Crows, but I got them back since and then some.

He's just trying to increase the volume he can rely upon when he needs to "trust his gut".

GROTTO
The beauty of their R1 game being late arvo and before ours, is just perfect.

We can sit back and enjoy how it plays out.

They will come for Ken, they already have. Possibly a heartbreaking PF loss would save him.

The beauty of their R1 game being late arvo and before ours, is just perfect.

We can sit back and enjoy how it plays out.

They will come for Ken, they already have. Possibly a heartbreaking PF loss would save him.
Trust his gut 10 minutes into 1st quarter when they are 5 goals down ?

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trust his gut 10 minutes into 1st quarter when they are 5 goals down ?

Explosion Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've type so fast your sentence doesn't make sense. When did I say that? Clubs know they have a quality ruckman on their list so they rarely get traded out, look at NicNat, Grundy, Gawn and Goldstein.
But if give him a massive contract and carlton cant match it ???

Pre-season form isn't always a good guide. Some top teams take it easy, knowing that they have a long season ahead of them. Others play out of their skins, think Carlton winning the pre-season silverware.

Having said that, I would much rather see winning form in March, than losing form. Winning form gives the players confidence, for when the real stuff begins. Winning in the pre-season is definitely preferable to losing, particularly given where the AFC is coming from.
Besides the Paul Roos Swans, who actually took it easy?

What about Tom de Koning? Taller by 1cm than ROB and by this pic can climb all over Mason Cox.. 23yo, 24 in July. I think he’s holding off re-signing with the Blues…View attachment 1622090
Holding off so he go join his brother at Geelong probably, with an impressive brown paper bag waiting for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back