Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look Blues fans shouldnt be upset, there is always next year to make the Finals.

HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif
They were undefeated before playing us, now they have lost 2 in a row & percentage has been smashed.

Suck a bag of dicks Carlton.

Ross Lyon has the Saints humming structurally.
Got to hand it to Lyon given all their injuries to have the side playing winning football.

crazy how, looking at the footage, something like that results in a player missing an entire year of footy..

Simply took a mark and pretty much landed on his feet.. knee just buckles slightly as he lands.

its all it takes.

His 1 wood is his aerial game. Probably won't ever be the same if it's an ACL.

I was enjoying the Power tanking his trade value, no one wants to see it done like this though.

He's always had a winning formula.. just couldn't pull it off in the gf. He's a proven coach.
A tied grand final, another loss by a kick. God, the man took Freo of all clubs to a grand final.

A tied grand final, another loss by a kick. God, the man took Freo of all clubs to a grand final.
If score reviews were a thing in '09, he would've had a flag. That Hawkins poster was followed by a goal from the centre clearance for Geelong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If score reviews were a thing in '09, he would've had a flag. That Hawkins poster was followed by a goal from the centre clearance for Geelong.

I still think of how close they were, and I am no Saints fan.

He and Nick R must wake in cold sweats, not to mention poor Stevie Milne. Sooooo .... close.

They were undefeated before playing us, now they have lost 2 in a row & percentage has been smashed.
Playing Eagles in Perth desperate for their first win, its definitely no lock.

Eagles got within 4 to 5 goals late in the 3rd vs Port.

If they get a few players back in, they are definitely a chance.

Love triggering Port supporters on FB. One female telling me to get a job.

Look lady, I work 5 days a week. Looking after 4 kids to 4 different fathers on a single mother pension from Services Australia isn't classified as a job so sit back down love 🤣🤣🤣

Corio makes Davoren Park look like Kensington

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
As someone who's shared his time on earth equally between Geelong and Adelaide, I can confirm that arguing the merits of one over the other is akin to choosing which breed of canine's 💩 you would prefer to trod in at the dog park. It's best to try and avoid all things excrement.

No way the government would be paying the for the shows to come over.
If they want to miss out on the action, that’s on them.

Pretty sure the Government did pay for all the shows to come across and that was part of the $15-$18million tipped in

Eddie and Jimmy Bartel do a podcast - someone on here posted it and they talk about Gather round for the first 15 minutes

Eddie told a story that Malinuaskis rang him for advice/ideas around how to make it successful. Eddie told him part of it would be the off field circus - getting all the shows over to build the vibe. That’s why they were all here - so highly probably our Government paid

But what a great investment - like LIV

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back