Opinion Non-Crows AFL 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ken can perform a miracle on Friday evening outcoaching Ross, he needs that new contract.
Hope not. Port will be 5-2 and around the top 4 with some very winnable games coming up. He won't get a new contract unless they make a GF and I'd still much rather see them lose.

We broke Carlton didn't we
Look Blues fans shouldnt be upset, there is always next year to make the Finals.

HoarseBleakDwarfmongoose-max-1mb.gif

Not even sure I could tip Carlton against the Eagles in Perth next week, our 1st quarter last week has rattled them since.

Blues need to find more avenues to goal, averaging 75 points puts them 13th for total points. Their mids don't kick goals, no decent small forward and their defence isn't good enough to nullify their lack of scoring. Another wasted year for the Blues.

Hope not. Port will be 5-2 and around the top 4 with some very winnable games coming up. He won't get a new contract unless they make a GF and I'd still much rather see them lose.

Totally get that, but they have started the season well before under Ken and failed. A long way to go. Likely to be very “short” up forward next week if Dixon can’t overcome his injury. A few more injuries and their depth is starting to be tested.

Don’t panic. Just enjoy the AFC’s revival 👍😀

Georgiades goes down in the SANFL with a knee injury, stretchered off. Unlucky as likely would have come in for Marshall for Port vs Saints.
I didn't look good when I saw it live, fingers crossed it's nothing too serious but I do fear the worst.

On a side note, Lachie Jones is a talentless grub. Looks and plays like an ammos reserves footballer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather live in Davoren Park. More hookers and drugs .... so I heard.
Lol, Geelong footballets don't live in Geelong. They live on the surf coast, places like Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads, Torquay, Lorne. Dangerfield lives all the way down at Moggs Creek, it's a world away from Geelong

Lol, Geelong footballets don't live in Geelong. They live on the surf coast, places like Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads, Torquay, Lorne. Dangerfield lives all the way down at Moggs Creek, it's a world away from Geelong

I love living in the dank dirty shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back