Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get banned for that but they don't block some of the abhorrent pages that I report that are disgustingly vile and sexist/homophobic/racist etc.

Typical.
No i was talking to someone. i found out why. I got an inbox from an FB friend that i went to school with (never talk to him and added him 6 or so years ago) he sent me an inbox and it looked suss and i didn't even open but i also didn't delete. turns out its a hack and fb disables all the accounts that was sent to, till they can delete the virus.

No i was talking to someone. i found out why. I got an inbox from an FB friend that i went to school with (never talk to him and added him 6 or so years ago) he sent me an inbox and it looked suss and i didn't even open but i also didn't delete. turns out its a hack and fb disables all the accounts that was sent to, till they can delete the virus.

So you got a virus from a dodgy pr0n site?

An inbox? Like an archived mail box that contains email?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on some AFL group thingy(a group that's similar to the bay) and talking about cuts of stake. But my phone must have autocorrected cuts to campaigners. I went to edit it and got banned. I think that group might have have had some issues with FB already.
Shame it didn't autocorrect 'stake'

Maybe thats what you were banned for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back