Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo have a decent list and they're clicking so far... GWS have been horse shit also. Good day so far for us if Melbourne and GWS lose.

This round if Saints win and we win amazingly from 5th down to 10th will all be equal on 40points.

Means that there are 4 spots wide open between those teams and percentage is going to be huge.

H e to beat Brisbane and then we can play finals if we win 3 of last 4.

Saints, Blues and one of GWS and Crows would be enough. Saints game will decide our fate next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port absolutely stole that, St Kilda should be calling the Adelaide Police Department right now.

Its funny, after seeing those Port fans leave when they were 10pts down with 60 secs to go i thought "Wouldn't it be funny if they missed out on ports miracle comeback"

And then i sat there and didn't even raise an eyebrow when it actually happened. It was Nicnat esque.

wishful thinking: lets hope both Adelaide teams make top 4 and we squeeze to the 8. I will take that any day, we have good record in Adelaide.

Nah, you can use Messenger with just your phone number. Don't need a Facey account at all.
My texts pop up on messenger but i couldn't message my mates who use fb on it. I got my account back so no issues.

My texts pop up on messenger but i couldn't message my mates who use fb on it. I got my account back so no issues.
You would have had to make a new account with purely your phone number and a username. Probably didn't work because your Messenger account is currently tied to your Facebook, which was deactivated at the time.

I had to set up a Messenger account for my brother who isn't allowed Facebook, so I know for sure it can be done. I'm tempted to give my Facebook the flick too.

Look at Darce and Richo go into bat for Dangerfields brownlow chances after that tackle the campaigners.

Straight up dumping tackle, clear suspension. Brownlow GONE. Dustys brownlow now.

If the MRP let this one s slide after the other sling tackles they've cracked down on, it will be a farce.

2010+Brownlow+Medal+D3nrnF1LaAVl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back