Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s the new ducking, holding your head or tilting your neck to the floor once your shoulder makes contact with the turf.

Players figured it out months ago, don’t recall it being as prevalent last year but has been a staple since Round 1 this year.

Eddie Ford been to the Nick Larkey ‘the score doesn’t matter, get your celebration off king’ school, by the looks.

Dangerous tackle?

Oh, umpire.
The league has entirely lost the plot. That tackle anywhere else isn’t given, but because he hits the different strip outside the boundary it’s dangerous apparently.

Last 2 games, norths have played well for the first 3/4s, then played crap.

This week changing strategy, to play crap for 3/4s and play good in the last.

Interesting strategy, let’s see how it plays out.

Checks the game
Meowwolf GIF by PIZZA PALS PLAYZONE

You didn't answer my question though.

What's the alternative either than not tackle the player or tackle them ineffectively? At that point we may as well remove the tackle from the game altogether as the purpose of it is to prevent the opponent from effectively disposing of the ball/turning it over.

Punch them in the face - no time off for that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North have been pretty good tonight.

Unless your system or your player development are absolute garbage, it’s pretty much impossible to remain as uncompetitive as North have been with the sheer number of high draft picks they’ve had. Their midfield has a lot of talent in it, it’s just taken some time for the likes of Wardlaw and LDU to reach their potential.

Think we did that against the version of this Melbourne side that had Petracca.
Haha man I've been so depressed by our last 3 efforts I completely blanked we beat them earlier in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back