Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I fear for the TV in Yeo’s hotel room after watching the Fritsch non HTB decision in the North fwd line

I would pay good money to show Laura Kane this tackle side by side with the Yeo HTB and have her explain the difference

The above is precisely why the Yeo free kick was such bullshit. What Yeo did is almost always called a ball up but the umpire decided in the closing moments of a tight game to pay a free

Then the AFL fabricated a horse shit excuse to justify it

Umpiring has become a total dogs breakfast

I would pay good money to show Laura Kane this tackle side by side with the Yeo HTB and have her explain the difference

The above is precisely why the Yeo free kick was such bullshit. What Yeo did is almost always called a ball up but the umpire decided in the closing moments of a tight game to pay a free

Then the AFL fabricated a horse shit excuse to justify it

Umpiring has become a total dogs breakfast

May absolutely should be suspended for this - but won’t be. Won’t even get looked at

Those two incidents and many more like them is killing football for me. Said it before , the AFL don't give a # how bias the competition looks, still have their massive base in Vic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was the name of the backman ginger spud with the shocking head that played for the Dockers? Think he was close to being one of our covid top-ups at one point too. Looks like Freo have gone back to the well and got another one debuting today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back