Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May fined for staging

Butters fined for the fourth time this season for an off the ball incident. It’s almost like fining him isn’t changing his behaviour so you wonder when they’ll actually suspend him

May fined for staging

Butters fined for the fourth time this season for an off the ball incident. It’s almost like fining him isn’t changing his behaviour so you wonder when they’ll actually suspend him

Almost like they dont want a brownlow favourite suspended.

May fined for staging

I thought they brought in a system years ago where 3 fines = 1 week or did I dream that

I thought they brought in a system years ago where 3 fines = 1 week or did I dream that

It was. Then unsurprisingly removed the year Fyfe punched 3 separate people in the head and won the Brownlow.

For the same thing, I think.

In Butters case, it's not a week because he strikes different parts of the body. Clearly need to hit the same part 3 times(or he'll just get suspended if he drops out of Brownlow contention...).

Gold Coast are so disappointing year after year

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Just when it looks like they have a good list.
Just when it looks like they are holding the injuries at bay.
Just when they look top drawer for a few weeks.
Just when you really want them to put in a good one.

They give us this.

May fined for staging

Fining players, some who are on $800 000 a year is laughable.

The only thing that hurts them is to miss games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the first time this season, all teams have played the same number of games. I think the top 8 is close to set, but I expect one of Port and Geelong to drop out and Brissy to replace them.

Top 4 is wide open. Lock Sydney and Carlton in, but none of the rest convince me at all.

For the first time this season, all teams have played the same number of games. I think the top 8 is close to set, but I expect one of Port and Geelong to drop out and Brissy to replace them.

Top 4 is wide open. Lock Sydney and Carlton in, but none of the rest convince me at all.
The percentages across the top 12 are very strange. And then there's Adelaide 15th with 102.6%.

I won't believe Essendon are making finals until it's mathematically certain. They should do given a dream fixture but they are hugely flattered by their current position.

I won't believe Essendon are making finals until it's mathematically certain. They should do given a dream fixture but they are hugely flattered by their current position.
They play their next 8 games in Melbourne, with 2 games against us and North they are obviously the AFL's leg-up team for the year.

I hope they make top 4 & get exposed as frauds by losing in straight sets.

200.gif

Does Hinkley have like major blackmail material over the entire AFL media landscape? I'm actually stunned at the talking heads congregating from all corners to defend him after being booed by the supporters. They were losing by almost 100 points AT HOME!..would you like the supporters to powder his ass or something?!

He's been a head coach for well over a decade now and they're acting like he's been coaching for six weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back