Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Lions have the better forward line.
Swans MF is pivotal- Heeney, Gulden, Warner, Rowbottom all can kick goals.
Lions MF also brilliant.
Grundy could be the difference.
Looking forward to watching a GF where I don't hate either team, actually like both teams, no pressure at all, and both teams with huge reasons to win.
Perfect weather, should be a beauty.
Would love a draw, with extra time to decide the result- it's been that sort of season.

And some biff 👊👊👊

Say that again.. Darcey hates Cornes and won't work with him...
I read that recently, Darcy and another guy who hates Cornes tried to ambush him on MMM (verbally, not physically), and Cornes wiped the floor with them. Made them look like complete idiots.

I read that recently, Darcy and another guy who hates Cornes tried to ambush him on MMM (verbally, not physically), and Cornes wiped the floor with them. Made them look like complete idiots.

Maybe they should of gone the physical he lost his last boxing match vs Brown ,,brown almost wiped the floor with him :moustache: .

How did you become a cat .??😺😺
I was brainwashed by a family friend when I was like three years old. The first game I ever saw live was South Melbourne versus Geelong at The Lakeside Oval back in the mid-seventies. The Cats won. It was a good day.

I was brainwashed by a family friend when I was like three years old. The first game I ever saw live was South Melbourne versus Geelong at The Lakeside Oval back in the mid-seventies. The Cats won. It was a good day.

Max Gawn kid who sang the Carlton club song .
Loves this .. :moustache: .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee we didn't win there too often.
I think middle miss caught fire one year and we won but I cant remember others.

I've been up early few days in a row.
Hard rubbish sorted.
Cleaned concrete.
Weeded ,cut back etc green bin pretty full.

I'll chill out and watch it ..
You guys still get hard rubbish days?
They stopped those in Melbourne.

Then a moved to albury and not only do they not do hard rubbish they only collect the bin every 2 weeks.
Impossible with a family of four.

You actually have guys advertising to collect bins every week. It's a joke.

You guys still get hard rubbish days?
They stopped those in Melbourne.

Then a moved to albury and not only do they not do hard rubbish they only collect the bin every 2 weeks.
Impossible with a family of four.

You actually have guys advertising to collect bins every week. It's a joke.

Last time I looked on the COGG they still doing hard rubbish.
You get one a year i think.

I Heard Fred Wooller ( Geel Premiership capt 1963 ) on ABC Radio a short while ago

He is the oldest living Premiership Capt ( hes 86) so he gets the honour of presenting the inaugural Ron Barassi medal to todays winning capt - Lions have 2 joint captains so there will be 2 medals

Fred said its a great honour , played against Ron , described him as a very fierce competitor , but a gentleman off the field

Gee we didn't win there too often.
I think middle miss caught fire one year and we won but I cant remember others.
I was probably eight years old, so I don't remember much of the game. Just the shit-stirring of my older brothers on the way home. LOL

Yes, but on what basis 3, 2, 1? Nice guy points I think.
2011, CS had a brilliant intro season, Cats beat the unbeatable Pies 3x.
2022, 16 wins straight into a flag. No better coaching effort.
100%, seems ridiculous that he’s never won it and didn’t in two premiership years. Even this year he should’ve been top 3 considering the narrative was that we didn’t have a preliminary final list

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back