Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren't winning it. As long as Carlton don't that's all that matters. Smarmy fan base worse than the Tigers. At least Richmond fans waited until they won shit until they became arrogant.

Collingwood imo have a reasonable fanbase, and them going past the cheats from Princes Park to 17 flags would have a certain level of amusement to it.
Reasonable? Not in my experience

Reasonable? Not in my experience
I have not once - and I reckon I've attending 15-20 Cats v pies games - experienced any abuse or poor behaviour.
Had quite a few good conversations at the G with Pies fans.

They get a bad wrap but are a good fanbase. Nowhere near as up themselves as other big Melbourne clubs despite spending most of the 2000-now competing for flags.

We aren't winning it. As long as Carlton don't that's all that matters. Smarmy fan base worse than the Tigers. At least Richmond fans waited until they won shit until they became arrogant.

Collingwood imo have a reasonable fanbase, and them going past the cheats from Princes Park to 17 flags would have a certain level of amusement to it.

Nah, I'm not with you on any of this.

The hierarchy of awfulness goes:

1. Hawthorn

large gap

2. Richmond
3. Collingwood
4. Carlton

Nah, I'm not with you on any of this.

The hierarchy of awfulness goes:

1. Hawthorn

large gap

2. Richmond
3. Collingwood
4. Carlton
Take it from someone whose extended family is 50%+ Bluebaggers... When they win a flag they will be considerably more insufferable than Richmond fans have been the last 5 years.

As for the gap. Nowhere near big enough.
Devil spawn at Waverley.

Magpies know how to win ,that is the bottom line and that is all that matters

Who was that election expert , Malcolm someone , went the early call and got it totally wrong , and made a total goose of himself , just like quite a few posters on this thread re the Collingwwod ( you allways put the victors 1st ) v Nth Melb ( the beaten side are allways put 2nd )

And re the Premiership winner , as long as Richmond or Hawthorn dont win it ( and lets hope they both have 50 year flag droughts ) then im perfectly fine with any other winner , and the world is in a beautiful place

Lame.

Call the Pies the "finishers" all you want but my god do they get lucky with their opposition inexplicably choking in shambolic fashion week after week.
I reckon they’ll go close to back to back.

They have a lot of injuries and McRae has somehow kept them hungry. Something our coaching staff couldn’t achieve last year unfortunately.

Lame.

Call the Pies the "finishers" all you want but my god do they get lucky with their opposition inexplicably choking in shambolic fashion week after week.
Can not be serious. Pies were never out of this game, never. An amazing game, and a critical win for Pies, yet again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Ade were utterly pathetic in that last qtr - barely gave a yelp , just going through the motions

The late John Elliot if he was the Port Ade president , he would sack Hinkley tonight , without a shadow of doubt

That club needs a real shake up , like putting several well paid players on notice that their performances are no where near acceptable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back