Podcast North Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe she is, maybe she isn’t. she is however trying to be apart of the marmalade footy boys universe. the biggest tossers in the afl social media influencer realm. pure ****ing cringe every time one of their dumb videos pops up on my newsfeed.

View attachment 2086018

Hur hur choccy milk hur hur bloke misses from eight metres out.

Hur hur choccy milk hur hur bloke misses from eight metres out.
just pure quality. at least someone like dan gorringe has played AFL, may not have had a great career but at least he’s played football at the highest level. he’s probably not everyone’s cup of tea though.

Ummm I don’t do Merch but I would like to buy, what is a fan for $100? Displaying badges of other teams players would constitute being a fan.. Elite Master white knight?
Yes if it looks like a turd and it smells like a turd, no point arguing that it's not a turd. Same goes for people wearing Carlton gear.

Listening to these blokes sounds just like what a Podcast would sound like if I did one with my own North mates.
And its relatable. Thats why its the best North Podcast.

The others blow. Dean is a punce, Josh and marny are gen .com soft as shit losers and the other young fella tries but he keeps asking for a coffee, so he can get ****ed too

And its relatable. Thats why its the best North Podcast.

The others blow. Dean is a punce, Josh and marny are gen .com soft as shit losers and the other young fella tries but he keeps asking for a coffee, so he can get ****ed too
I'm probably sporadic for most North podcasts, it's dependent on the guests. The Shinboners seem to be my vintage so it works for me.

As a general rule, I find the guests who haven't played a decent length of time at a footy club (ideally seniors at any level) really are clueless about how things work within a club.

maybe she is, maybe she isn’t. she is however trying to be apart of the marmalade footy boys universe. the biggest tossers in the afl social media influencer realm. pure ****ing cringe every time one of their dumb videos pops up on my newsfeed.

View attachment 2086018
i'm not listening to a podcast that has someone with a profile pic like that. Looks like someone posing for onlyfans.

Don't mind the North Pod. Hadn't heard of the Shinboners - cheers duck and co. for that recommendation.

I used to enjoy north talk with Ross. I wonder if he posts here. I met him at training once and he was really knowledgeable and passionate about the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All four pods have played an enormous role for me as weekly therapy sessions.

Not all of them may be to everybody’s liking, but good on ‘em for all having a crack bringing their perspectives to the team we all love.

As the year has progressed, I’ve found I’ve gravitated more toward Shinboners and NorthPod.

Keep up the good work to all of the Podcasters!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast North Podcasts

Remove this Banner Ad

Back