North team board POTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies if I'm stealing someone else's thunder here but it's the end of the season and time to reflect on which posters have made a significant contribution to our board.

We have so many good posters that it's a tough ask to pick one.

Hopefully the Mods can organise a free Bigfooty membership for 2014 as the prize to the posters we nominate as the best for 2013.

This thread is calling for nominations with the top nominees placed in a poll where each of us get to cast one vote only to see who is the POTY.

My nominees are:

giantroo for his magnificent video compilations he puts together for our enjoyment. Whenever a request is made for a piece of footage or compilation he does it without hesitation and it's usually up within 24 hours.

Spitta2Azza for his fantastic player reviews along with copious other threads he starts and contributes too.

Great work fellas and greatly appreciated.

Nominations to close end of October and then a poll will be posted to vote.

Nominate away.

King Corey: Generally informative, sober and level headed poster on a board of supporters known for jumping the gun (and the shark, for that matter). Has a great ability to sift through the bullshit, asks difficult questions but also gives credit where it's due.

Daz: Consistently good analysis style threads on the status of our list, and accurate reviews in post game threads. Good posting on team structures and game plan.

scooby1279 Inside knowledge of the club is great.

May have stuffed the club plans with the leaking of the Aaron Black contract status but it was news we ALL wanted to hear.

All the above have entertained all year , I look forward to coming home from work and up on big footy to get the news on the best club in the world.

But for me always Giantroo,

And Thank you to all of you for posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pykie?

DCCCF1C0FB986160295410135040_1ca1cfab4e9.3.1.mp4__A2zJ2XF4Grtuq2NfHG8tVQvJmmlyC2op72BMsKXbAfdwHqSlUsOKp7N7StTf.DX.jpg

I'll nominate Hunters Host #3

I agree with this and we will do our best to organise a BFSC membership but will also arrange one of those little banner thingos under the winners name proclaiming them our POTY.

Giantroo is an absolute frontrunner, fellow mods excepted (because they are all stellar).

I would've voted in B Tron immediately until we lit him up.

Giantroo - Love his work, every video you put up, you can guaranteed ive watched it. much appreciated.

Hunters Host - Top poster who knows his stats, love the inside info you gave us in the VFL thread. Without you breaking down the stats the thread wouldn't be that much. Cheers.

Pykie - A legend this time of year, know's the Draftees just as good as anyone.

Scooby - Aaron Black speaks for itself, arguably the best news of the year, and you generally have good inside info. :thumbsu:

Btron - Very good poster who generally has a clue, can be humorous at times as well which is a bonus. Im not sure if we laugh with him or at him though :confused:. Nah seriously, if you just go by his post, you can see why he went up a rank.

HM: TT and TPA

That's enough sucking up for one day, all this stuff is making me sound feminine :cool:

I agree with this and we will do our best to organise a BFSC membership but will also arrange one of those little banner thingos under the winners name proclaiming them our POTY.

Giantroo is an absolute frontrunner, fellow mods excepted (because they are all stellar).

I would've voted in B Tron immediately until we lit him up.

Actually, and I HATE to quote myself, but giantroo deserves some form of legend status. Has been devoted to this forum since the day he started.

Is this something we should look at starting, Twinkletoes, Only Forwards and the untaggable B Tron?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back