Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Dogs say that Dero was at least some form of evil? Or are we waiting on Queen Latifah to take a beat for him to mumble on later tonight?

Do we still have QL? I may have missed her untimely death.

Nothing can I put a small request in on the playing list to update who is dead and what rapper that they may have been?
When I'm back in the office I'll update roles too

Hey Wickzki. Here are my posts (minus those that were directly about Outkast's role) from when CF offered an exchange of information for delaying his lynch. I'd be interested to know where you think that indicates me trying "... awfully hard to get the vote of CF yesterday before finally trying to mask your identity by putting your vote back onto him."

It's a massive reach and I reckon you're on either Bad Boy or Death Row Records, especially since your vote for CF was after mine went back on him.

As I said yesterday I was always going to come back at around 5pm to make my vote. I did this before picking the kid up from after school care. I'll be doing the same tonight.

I do know for a fact that there was a recruitment attempt on you last night and it failed. So regardless of how much of a reach you think I'm making the fact remains that you have a role which you've said you haven't.

If I must come clean I honestly did start the game as an unsigned artist and was picked up by a non-evil record label during the night one actions.

So we’ve got MC unsuccessfully recruited, MP and Beaston not dying overnight and dogs spotting Dero disguised as Tupac. Plus ‘CF outing Raz’, which I still just see as a ruse by our sweary friend.

It makes the most sense to target DERO overnight, and put pressure on one of the other 3 for todays lynch, right? Especially if one of those 3 are night immune.

As I said yesterday I was always going to come back at around 5pm to make my vote. I did this before picking the kid up from after school care. I'll be doing the same tonight.

I do know for a fact that there was a recruitment attempt on you last night and it failed. So regardless of how much of a reach you think I'm making the fact remains that you have a role which you've said you haven't.

If I must come clean I honestly did start the game as an unsigned artist and was picked up by a non-evil record label during the night one actions.
That is a MASSIVE change in the goalposts. You're doing what I normally do, pick someone as evil and then never being able to waver from it. Don't be blinded by your previous thoughts.

So one of Bad Boy Records and Death Row Records wanted to sign me last night too. It would be pretty funny if it was all three labels trying to sign me haha.

1. See the OP for the explanation on that.
2. I didn't try to convince anyone else to. I removed my vote and then the rest of my posts regarding CF were me needling him with questions to try and trip him up.
3. Your maths sucks.
changed your vote once told by CF in PM to do so lol

So one of Bad Boy Records and Death Row Records wanted to sign me last night too. It would be pretty funny if it was all three labels trying to sign me haha.

Except they don't appear to be targeting you as the competition, the heat is coming at you from known good.

Beaston thanks Nothing

Lets start a pressure build there, if I am wrong and someone can confirm a good role for Beast I'll apologise and move to MP instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I'm Queen Latifah

I tried to kill BEaston night 1, it failed.
Killed Zerg night 2.
Tried to kill MP_ night 3, it failed.

Have fun with that village.

So let’s look at this logically.

On night 1 BEaston could have been:

1/ Night immune (which only leaves Eminem or Outkast, as the other two Night Immunes from Night 1 are dead)
2/ Holding the Mix-tape (but King Tenz had it))
3/ Protected by Movie Love (Dingster)
4/ Protected by Biggie Smalls (myblueroan)

The only option there could be whether or not Ding self-protected on Night 1. I’m actually thinking he DID self-protect on Night 2 (as he died on Night 3 and made some brash claims about being open to being killed on Night 2), but that’s still a long stretch to say that he would’ve protected BEaston. I can’t think of anything that would’ve suggested a need to protect him on Night 1.

So my gut instinct is that he was protected by Biggie Smalls (and could potentially be night immune NOW) … OR … is one of Eminem/Outkast.

Similarly, on night 3 MP could have been:

1/ Night immune (4 possibilities there)
2/ Holding the Mix-tape (but dank420_ had it)

Dingster obviously didn’t self-protect last night, but there is even LESS reason for Ding to protect MP last night, so he is 99% evil or neutral. If he’s not night immune, that makes him Faith Evans.

dogs105 we attempted to sign MC and failed. That’s an option.

Also have someone else from the night prior.
I'd hold onto that info at the moment, as there's enough info for the Village to make a decision today. There is always a possibility that Bad Boy Records also tried to sign them (although that would be a big coincidence for that to happen two nights in a row), so it might not tell us all that much.

Except they don't appear to be targeting you as the competition, the heat is coming at you from known good.
From ONE known good (Wickzki). I'm also copping heat from Raz (who I genuinely believe was a missed kill by CF) and from thewizardmelon (who it's true I always think is evil, but I DEFINITELY think is evil this game).

You haven't put the blowtorch on me yet, but I'm not sure everyone realises your affiliation at this point anyway.

So let’s look at this logically.

On night 1 BEaston could have been:

1/ Night immune (which only leaves Eminem or Outkast, as the other two Night Immunes from Night 1 are dead)
2/ Holding the Mix-tape (but King Tenz had it))

The only option there could be whether or not Ding self-protected on Night 1. I’m actually thinking he DID self-protect on Night 2 (as he died on Night 3 and made some brash claims about being open to being killed on Night 2), but that’s still a long stretch to say that he would’ve protected BEaston. I can’t think of anything that would’ve suggested a need to protect him on Night 1.

So my gut instinct is that he was protected by Biggie Smalls (and could potentially be night immune NOW) … OR … is one of Eminem/Outkast.

Similarly, on night 3 MP could have been:

1/ Night immune (4 possibilities there)
2/ Holding the Mix-tape (but dank420_ had it)

Dingster obviously didn’t self-protect last night, but there is even LESS reason for Ding to protect MP last night, so he is 99% evil or neutral. If he’s not night immune, that makes him Faith Evans.
I'm still unsigned, the only explanation is Ding protected me. I was targeted n1 last game also, and I think he is a similar to player to you that he: a) doesn't always self protect n1, and b) protects recent n1 targets.

Ding obviously protected dogs last night, knowing he no longer had the amulet which makes me think he was self-protected n2 which lines up with a n1 protect on me.

Faith Evans is dead (BRAB) so that makes MP 100% night immune.

Nothing

You haven't put the blowtorch on me yet, but I'm not sure everyone realises your affiliation at this point anyway.

You're starting to read like CursingFijian under pressure

Australia Spinning GIF by MasterChefAU

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back