Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not at all what you said though, was it?

Stop trying to distract the village, all I actually said was I’m not evil and I’m suspicious of you.

Dank failed at recruiting you and you claimed unsigned. Both can’t be true.

I believe MC Bad Genius is evil. However, if so they're most likely to be in the evil group that has lost members meaning that unless they've been able to recruit successfully their numbers have taken a significant hit. Further, MC is also contributing heavily to the game discussion. I believe that deserves to be rewarded. Third behind Gralin who's dead and the mod.

There are numerous other evils still involved in the game. Others who haven't been as forthcoming with discussion as MC.

Further, I also am on record as saying that I wanted further information to help inform my vote if I was going to move it off of MC. Nobody has countered what Tenz posted earlier. Given this information, I have no reason to deny its plausibility.

Beaston gets my vote tonight. Thanks Nothing

If things change I reserve the right to change my vote pre-deadline.

That’s fair, non recruit did leave the latifah option (well until KT revealed), whereas non kill is significantly less. MCBG/MP can always be tomorrows discussion.
Why MP?

There's some potential wriggle room for BEaston (not sure if I believe him yet), but MP was a missed kill last night and 100% is evil. He didn't have the Mix Tape, there was absolutely no reason for Ding to protect him and even if Biggie Smalls protected him with their last dying breath, that means he's evil.

Stop trying to distract the village, all I actually said was I’m not evil and I’m suspicious of you.

Dank failed at recruiting you and you claimed unsigned. Both can’t be true.
If and I’ll go a big if

Biggies crew or Pacs crew tried to recruit as well Danks crew then the recruit fails.

Thats why I’m more on the non kill than non recruits. But he could still well be a 2ic that was promoted into head of agency and assumes that role too.

There is a defence for MCBG but I’m not sure I want to be on the train with him as I could be incredibly wrong.

If and I’ll go a big if

Biggies crew or Pacs crew tried to recruit as well Danks crew then the recruit fails.

Thats why I’m more on the non kill than non recruits. But he could still well be a 2ic that was promoted into head of agency and assumes that role too.

There is a defence for MCBG but I’m not sure I want to be on the train with him as I could be incredibly wrong.
Hitch ya wagon to me, fella!

Hitch ya wagon to me, fella!
Stay Away Please GIF by Amazon miniTV

Or maybe I want distance from YOU!

What's your role, out of interest?
Everyone would like distance from me. I’m not well liked :(

I’m just some unsigned someone waiting for my opportunity to light up the big stage. My verses are raw but my heart is rawer

I believe MC Bad Genius is evil. However, if so they're most likely to be in the evil group that has lost members meaning that unless they've been able to recruit successfully their numbers have taken a significant hit. Further, MC is also contributing heavily to the game discussion. I believe that deserves to be rewarded. Third behind Gralin who's dead and the mod.

There are numerous other evils still involved in the game. Others who haven't been as forthcoming with discussion as MC.

Further, I also am on record as saying that I wanted further information to help inform my vote if I was going to move it off of MC. Nobody has countered what Tenz posted earlier. Given this information, I have no reason to deny its plausibility.

Beaston gets my vote tonight. Thanks Nothing

If things change I reserve the right to change my vote pre-deadline.

Why take the chance on me when there's no way MP isn't a night immune?

dank420_ can you confirm wick is a good recruit, his vote doesn't make sense. Makes me think he's aligned with MP

This from Tenz. That's why I was going those 2

Non recruitment can be a variety of things. I'm aware a non kill can also be a variety of things too so I probably should include MC if I am being honest.

I was taking non kill as probably more important than non recruit but they are basically one and the same.
Those variety of things have been removed from the game

dank420_ can you confirm wick is a good recruit, his vote doesn't make sense. Makes me think he's aligned with MP

Haha “chance”

I’m a hip hop superstar wannabe

Why MP?

There's some potential wriggle room for BEaston (not sure if I believe him yet), but MP was a missed kill last night and 100% is evil. He didn't have the Mix Tape, there was absolutely no reason for Ding to protect him and even if Biggie Smalls protected him with their last dying breath, that means he's evil.
Agreed from your perspective, the chance i'm not night immune looks really low. There is still a chance though.

There's literally no way MP isn't night immune.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lynch was already started on you but you raise a great point. It was either you or MP_. Had it not already started at the time that's where my vote would have been.

Now that there are votes on MP I'm happy to change my vote.

However, I have strong confidence that you're both evil.

MP_ please and sorry Nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back