Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I read it wrong but wasn't BRAB as Faith Evans modkilled?
I'm still unsigned, the only explanation is Ding protected me. I was targeted n1 last game also, and I think he is a similar to player to you that he: a) doesn't always self protect n1, and b) protects recent n1 targets.

Ding obviously protected dogs last night, knowing he no longer had the amulet which makes me think he was self-protected n2 which lines up with a n1 protect on me.

Faith Evans is dead (BRAB) so that makes MP 100% night immune.

Nothing
Yup, I've completely missed that. When did the modkill happen?

Haha.

Firstly, as if I'd do ANYTHING that CF told me to do.

Secondly, if I was actually in a PM with him, why would I have voted for him in the first place before he made his plea in the thread? It's nonsensical.
lol

Having modded a game now. I have seen many people in PMs post a vote for one of their own jsut to distract folks from the fact they are in the same PM

Then they change their votes once they decide on the next step forward.

All tactics used by the Clever Genius

You're starting to read like CursingFijian under pressure

Australia Spinning GIF by MasterChefAU
yes ...

I'd hold onto that info at the moment, as there's enough info for the Village to make a decision today. There is always a possibility that Bad Boy Records also tried to sign them (although that would be a big coincidence for that to happen two nights in a row), so it might not tell us all that much.

I don’t think it matters if I hold it or not. It’d just be adding another evil rapper to the queue.

From ONE known good (Wickzki). I'm also copping heat from Raz (who I genuinely believe was a missed kill by CF) and from thewizardmelon (who it's true I always think is evil, but I DEFINITELY think is evil this game).

You haven't put the blowtorch on me yet, but I'm not sure everyone realises your affiliation at this point anyway.

The fact I’m not evil this game (despite you always thinking so) just confirms my suspicions you’re evil. The question for us unsigned is just, how evil are you?

Beaston thanks Nothing

Lets start a pressure build there, if I am wrong and someone can confirm a good role for Beast I'll apologise and move to MP instead.

Any reason to not include MCBG in that list? It’s been proven he is already signed and not by the good group

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reason to not include MCBG in that list? It’s been proven he is already signed and not by the good group
This from Tenz. That's why I was going those 2
So I'm Queen Latifah

I tried to kill BEaston night 1, it failed.
Killed Zerg night 2.
Tried to kill MP_ night 3, it failed.

Have fun with that village.
Non recruitment can be a variety of things. I'm aware a non kill can also be a variety of things too so I probably should include MC if I am being honest.

I was taking non kill as probably more important than non recruit but they are basically one and the same.

Parole Violation
I don’t think it matters if I hold it or not. It’d just be adding another evil rapper to the queue.

A subset of De La Soul seem to have a total lack of respect for the law. Publicly flouting their contempt - Next they will be singing **** Da Police instead of Biddies in the BK lounge.

A level 2 parole violation has resulted in dank420_ having their vote removed from the count.

Non recruitment can be a variety of things. I'm aware a non kill can also be a variety of things too so I probably should include MC if I am being honest.

I was taking non kill as probably more important than non recruit but they are basically one and the same.
Non-kill is restricted to Night Immune.
Non-sign is open to all evil/neutral (plus the additional option when more than one Record Label tries to sign someone at the same time).

Non-kill is restricted to Night Immune.
Non-sign is open to all evil/neutral (plus the additional option when more than one Record Label tries to sign someone at the same time).
Actually, that doesn't take into account other protections in play, but the premise is still valid. There is a pretty significant difference.

a non artist all together .

Jsut a local person wondering why all these Gangstas are playing crap music and killing each other.
Urgh.

I don't actually care if I get lynched today, as there's no real loss for the village. But if no-one else can see through your limp non-answer and I get lynched only to delay your inevitable lynch by one day, I'll be mildly annoyed.

So if you were evil, you'd be LESS suspicious of me? Your logic needs some work, wiz.

If I was evil, I wouldn’t be outing evil if they needed the numbers. Your clamouring is amusing.

That’s fair, non recruit did leave the latifah option (well until KT revealed), whereas non kill is significantly less. MCBG/MP can always be tomorrows discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Nothing visits 90s hip hop - West Coast 4 lyf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back