Official North Melbourne Vs Geelong Final Series Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmo needs to have a quiet word to the umpires. We can't be pushovers.

Ok first term, didn't really convert going forward of the centre. Still, only 3 pts down, I'd have taken that pre-match.

Umpires trying to win it for Geelong? ****ing soft frees, had about 9 more free kicks then us.

Free kick count
Geelong 13
North 2

Quarter time.

shocking

Umpires have gifted them few goals, but we are playing shocking. Archer given away 2 or 3 goals, Brown is as useless as ever, Harvey is missing. Wells, Harvey , Simpson need to stand up if we are a chance of coming back. Otherwise its gonna be a repeat of the Port final. Very hard to watch this.

yes the umpire impacted the game early, but based on how the game has turned out so far, it would only have been a matter of time even if we weren't getting shafted.

it's more about how we're playing than the umpires. no composure, no pressure being applied. we're letting geelong dictate everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not hard enough, everytime cats player gets the ball there are 3-4 around him with no man on. Man up for ****s sake. I think we can come back, we have done it before. Just have to go back to basics. And Petrie needs to get involved up forward.

yes the umpire impacted the game early, but based on how the game has turned out so far, it would only have been a matter of time even if we weren't getting shafted.

it's more about how we're playing than the umpires. no composure, no pressure being applied. we're letting geelong dictate everything.

Yep. The umpires have put in another pathetic display (some people obviously haven't watched the WC game though), but Geelong are about 5 classes above us. They deserve their lead.

Needless to say we as a team have been utterly pathetic. Can only think of 3 winners.

The umpires can go suck a phat one.

Laidley better have something spectacular in mind!

Because there is preliminary final at stake!

WAKE UP!

I've said in another thread you can't really single out a particularly poor performance. Which is true. But:

Simpson has been pants so far. How many HTB's against him?

I think the guys who went to the game are drinking very hard at the moment...

Shocking, so hard to watch this. 2 marks from kick ins from points scored. I can handle it if we put in an effort, but this is just crap. Rawlings would be the only winner on the ground for us.

I've already turned off Seven's telecast knowing how the 3rd quarter starts. What the bloody hell has gone wrong? :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Official North Melbourne Vs Geelong Final Series Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back