Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Now doggies, I'm lead to believe on bigfooty there's a bit of back and forth shit between our mobs.

But right now, common ground as real, organic, urban Victorian teams means more.

****ing well done on striking back like that against one of the AFL's artificial little bullshit franchises.

Said it originally on the D&T board but once more - that is a hell of a counterpunch!

Well done, enjoy a drink tonight. Been a tough week for you but you just landed what could be the next big thing - as a result of one of the most destabilising actions possible by your onfield leader.

Congratulations!

A key forward isn't the answer to our problems Fronk. We still have Mark Austin at CHB, very little pace, and have lost everything Griffen gives us through the midfield, which won't be easily replaced. I'm concerned at how we address the holes from here. I'm extremely happy to have Boyd at the club and will no doubt forget all about it in an hour or two, but it does sting a little thinking about the significant gaps we still have in the side.

Don't get me wrong, understand that top-line KPF prospects command a huge price. But for me, Griff's leave presented an opportunity to bring in top quality talent in all of the areas we lack. For me, we've now topped one up to an extreme, and left the cupboard bare for the others.
No. A key forward isn't THE answer. I've been as vocal on that as anyone. But they are harder to get than any other holes we have on our list. I like Talia a lot. Roughie is solid and improving. We can add speed and other bits and pieces far more easily.

This is just a great move for the club.

Can certainly see the other side guys, don't think I'm not at all excited about this (that'd be crazy). Getting Boyd is an enormous boost for the club and I'm sure as hell frothing at the mouth at the thought of Boyd, Stringer and Crameri running around with Dahlhaus, Dickson and Smith (hopefully!) at their feet - just hoping we haven't put our eggs in one basket!

Would be so GWS can trade the picks for pick 1

Indeed. Saints seem to think they will get #4, #6 & #7 which is, of course, crazy talk. But I reckon they will get #4 and #6 - which still makes boyd look like a bargain in comparison.... big, skilled mids who can mark and kick goals? we got them in spades allready :)

**** me that was exhausting!

bulldog.jpg

1. 10:39 PM - 14 Oct 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false">
    Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun 2m2 minutes ago
    Dogs lost captain, coach, no.6, integrity, respect and generally lost their way .. And they bring in Boyd on a mill a year... #goodluck

2. 10:40 PM - 14 Oct 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="Robbo_heraldsun" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Shaun Kennedy ‏@skennedy48 1m1 minute ago
    @Robbo_heraldsun Talking about integrity from a bomber supporter bit rich

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can certainly see the other side guys, don't think I'm not at all excited about this (that'd be crazy). Getting Boyd is an enormous boost for the club and I'm sure as hell frothing at the mouth at the thought of Boyd, Stringer and Crameri running around with Dahlhaus, Dickson and Smith (hopefully!) at their feet - just hoping we haven't put our eggs in one basket!

Don't want to overstay my welcome but ****ing get amongst it!

You just prized out a potential franchise player from .. um.. a franchise.

If there's one basket you want to stack a few eggs in, it's a basket holding a 6'7" 100+ kilo forward who smashes packs for fun and kicks like a mule.

1. 10:39 PM - 14 Oct 2014 · Details
    " data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false">
    Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun 2m2 minutes ago
    Dogs lost captain, coach, no.6, integrity, respect and generally lost their way .. And they bring in Boyd on a mill a year... #goodluck

2. 10:40 PM - 14 Oct 2014 · Details
    " data-mentions="Robbo_heraldsun" data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">

Shaun Kennedy ‏@skennedy48 1m1 minute ago
    @Robbo_heraldsun Talking about integrity from a bomber supporter bit rich
Sorry Robbo, next time we'll just let another club talk to our contracted captain for six months without doing anything in return. Good call mate.

**** off you clueless campaigner. Where's the GWS hate? They did the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Official: Tom Boyd officially a Bulldog for Griffen & Pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back