Review Opening Round vs Richmond @ Heritage Bank Stadium - 9th March 2024 - 3:20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Team has so much confidence. I know we have had good runs before but it feel’s different this time. Defence has been fantastic as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kingy's hands have drop himself a chance at 10 snags

This is the most awesome footy I've ever seen us play. Not getting too excited about season yet given its round one and Dimma knows the tigers players very well but my God that ball movement is unreal. Let's hope we don't fall apart now.

I wanna see a mega bag from King and Luko.

One thing I'm sure of though, Rowell is about to go to another level as a player with a coach focussed on him using his strength not improving his outside speed. He's a ****ing monster in the contest and doubling down on it makes him a real weapon for us.

This is the most awesome footy I've ever seen us play. Not getting too excited about season yet given its round one and Dimma knows the tigers players very well but my God that ball movement is unreal. Let's hope we don't fall apart now.

I wanna see a mega bag from King and Luko.

One thing I'm sure of though, Rowell is about to go to another level as a player with a coach focussed on him using his strength not improving his outside speed. He's a ******* monster in the contest and doubling down on it makes him a real weapon for us.
The game plan and the ball movement is probably more important than the result, so far thanks to richmond we look good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back