Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Most alcohol tastes like warm cat’s pee (don’t ask me how I know). I may however attempt a Carlton Zero next time we play them, although with the Carlton name attached, it could be even worse.
Carlton Zero is good.
Mind you, I don’t have a sense of taste or smell so my recommendation may be a little off.

Most alcohol tastes like warm cat’s pee (don’t ask me how I know). I may however attempt a Carlton Zero next time we play them, although with the Carlton name attached, it could be even worse.
There are those right here who might offer an alternative view....... (eg porch dwellers etc)

I can understand one week for Heeney and be contested to probably get off.

But am I missing something on the Rankine one and four weeks?

Am I wrong to see it as contact similar to side bumps during warm up.

The other night I thought our season was dead and buried.But now after seeing the results over the week end I’m not so sure.There really is no outstanding team in the competition this year and the premiership is as wide open as it’s ever been.

We can still win it,but obviously we need to be playing a lot better than we’re playing right now.And we need players back as soon as possible too,most likely in the next two weeks..Mcstay and Jamie Elliott would make a huge difference for a start.They seem to be the two most ready to play,going by all the reports.
Elliot faces test and may play this week.

He bumped a bloke not looking, off the ball, and concussed him. 4 is right

Heeney shouldn't get off. He smacked a guy in the nose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He took a 3 year contract and $ which we wouldn’t have offered. You wouldn’t do that for your family? Football doesn’t last forever. Supporters seem to forget this is their career

We have seen with Pendles, Howe and Steelo that if you perform you will receive a new contract.

The club made the right decision and to me it showed Tay didn't have much faith in his body.

Interestingly Sydney are happy to offer the better deal but then going running to the AFL re Cola lol

I prefer it's not us playing. I just like watching footy on a Thursday night.

I'd hate to be driving 1.5 hr to go to the footy tonight in this weather. I hope it's better weather tomorrow night.
Our home game so will be in my seat on Level 2 of the Ponsford. Nice and dry.

The social club will also get a run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back