Strategy Our Next Senior Coach: 2019 & Beyond... is Matthew Nicks

Our next senior coach...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how former players and coaches from the AFL industry who have never lived in the state or had any association with the club know what the **** is going on.

Massive guessing game going on.

Is this your take on it or inside info?As Only one interview was done today and it lasted 2-3 hours, it was a 2nd interview, reason I know this as the Chauffeur/airport transfer dropped off and picked up

So the prospective coach told the chauffer it was his 2nd round interview and it lasted 2-3 hours.........but no one else was being interviewed that day.

Turn it up. Mate you couldn't convince a 5 year old that was in any way true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Yze and Longmuir both get gigs what a time to be alive for players with elbow length long sleeved gurnseys.

Introducing your 2020 Adelaide Football Club captain....

445158_lp.jpg

I'd have all of Nicks, Kingsley and Yze at the Crows

Head Coach
Senior Assistant (Campo's role)
Forwards Coach (Hart's role)

Take your pick boys. We have spots to fill everywhere
1000000000% this.

Paul hasleby talking on radio over here says he's heard Kingsley all but has the job after a string of impressive interviews.

I could certainly handle Kingsley getting the job. Has done a solid apprenticeship, has worked under some big names in Mark Williams, Ross Lyon, Damian Hardwick and would certainly have had great experience of what not to do at St Kilda.

The other benefit of having worked at multiple clubs is you can develop relationships with a lot of people in the industry. Helps bringing in assistants and potentially players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back