Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I pop my head in for a bit of fun after a win but you all have a lot more riding on the game tonight so best of lick.

And, CARN THE BLOODS!!!
You're always welcome here, friend!

Nervous as hell!!!!

I was quietly confident until I saw who the umps are 😭

Off the top of my head, can’t recall much about Stephens & Hosking, but FFS, Stevic and Deboy!!!!! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤬

Adams not named as an emergency is a surprise (haven’t been on BF for a few days… is there more to this?) … anyway I’ve always liked Fox and happy he’s back… we can’t complain as we are very close to full strength at the right time of the year 👍

Hope our boys bring the pressure for 4 quarters. Will be at the game with my son, super excited, and hopefully will get thru it without a heart attack 🙏

Swans by 21 (my favourite number 🤗)
🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪🔴⚪
Shit, thankfully Williamson isn’t there, Stevic is a worry though. I swear he must have saucy photos of people in high places to be the top umpiring job.

The Arkaba. That brings back footy trip memories.
Modern Family Memories GIF by SAG Awards

Me playing the Arkaba circa 1981.😉

F17DD772-8D1F-4C90-BCFC-5C12A77A5FA2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From last week's MRO;
Port ruckman Jordon Sweet has been slapped with a mammoth $7,500 fine ($5,000 with an early plea) for kneeing Hawthorn's Lloyd Meek - the third time Sweet has been sighted for the same offence

Cheap shot trying to give the opposing ruckman a corkie.
Quick word to the umps before the game wouldn't go astray.

Either that or a reminder to him that Aaron Hamill used to try the same thing and ended up stuffing up his own knee, effectively ending his career.

Did anyone lose their Akubra this week in Sydney?
Got a nice, nearly new one sitting about. They seem to cost $320 these days.

No idea how to find it's owner as their mum didn't put their name under the brim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day PF - Sydney Swans v. Port Adelaide 20 Sept 7:40 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back