List Mgmt. Pick your Round 1 team for 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Freo will have 1 less tall forward for round 1. Gumbeltons hamstring gone?
That's good news although I reckon they're a better team without him. Pavlich and Manye are decent. Obviously Pavlich is old but I hold him in pretty high regard and hope Buckley does too in round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is, but Scharenberg will likely go onto the LTI list if there is someone we want to promote off the rookie list. That should allow Frost (or whoever they promote) to be available to play at least until mid-year.

THATSGOLD has already asked this but does anyone know the situation on Williams in regards to rookie promotion. If he does wind up with a prison sentence can he be treated like a LTI and allow us to promote someone off the rookie list?

That's good news although I reckon they're a better team without him. Pavlich and Manye are decent. Obviously Pavlich is old but I hold him in pretty high regard and hope Buckley does too in round 1.
Yeah pav is still all class, even if he is a tad old. I read Zac clarke might be in for round 1 so there's the other tall...Ross lyon wants Reid down back too!

THATSGOLD has already asked this but does anyone know the situation on Williams in regards to rookie promotion. If he does wind up with a prison sentence can he be treated like a LTI and allow us to promote someone off the rookie list?

I assume we would need to apply to the AFL to let us upgrade a rookie in his place, much the same as Carlton had to apply to be able to upgrade a rookie after Nick Duigan's surprise retirement.

I assume we would need to apply to the AFL to let us upgrade a rookie in his place, much the same as Carlton had to apply to be able to upgrade a rookie after Nick Duigan's surprise retirement.

im pretty sure Nick Duigan is on the Long Term injury list.

FB: Sinclair, Brown, Toovey
HB: Sidebottom, Keeffe, Langdon

C: Young, Adams, Lumumba
OB: Grundy, Pendlebury, Beams

HF: Kennedy, Reid, Swan
FF: Elliot, Cloke, White

I/C: Ball, Macaffer, Maxwell
Sub: Fasolo

Best 22 for Round 1

FB: Williams, Brown, Toovey
HB: Young, Keefe, Maxwell

C: Lumumba, Ball, Sidebottom
OB: Pendles, Grundy, Swan

HF: Fasolo, Reid, Elliot
FF: Beams, Cloke, White

I/C: Adams, Macaffer, Kennedy
Sub: Goldsack

Thereabouts: Langdon, Thomas (if fit), Dwyer (if fit), Sinclair (for Williams if suspended)

Toovey looks like he will be available for round one. Not sure about Marley but I think he will play.

Backs: N. Maxwell N. Brown A. Toovey
Half-Backs: T. Armstrong L. Keeffe M. Williams

Center: H. Lumumba L. Ball S. Pendlebury

Half-Forwards: A. Fasolo T. Cloke D. Beams
Forwards: J. Elliot B. Reid J. White

Rucks: B. Grundy T. Adams D. Swan

I/C: B. Maccaffer B. Kennedy S. Sidebottom
Sub: C. Young

B: Sinclair Brown Maxwell
HB: Williams Keeffe Lumumba
C: Sidebottom Swan Young
HF: Beams Reid White