Pie spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with most on here, we can't tar all supporters with the same brush.
Agreed.
I have heaps of mates who go for the Pies - all great blokes too.
Same.
What is it about cheer squads though, I find the majority of their members pretty embarrassing to even look at, and that goes for all clubs.
Agreed. They really seem to drag many of them from the shallow end of the gene pool. But to be fair, I don't believe this guy was from the cheer squad.

Looks like the same bloke to me?
But I thought he wasn't a cheer squad member and no one knew him?:D
Son of Joffa
reminds me of when i was spat on at the 2002 Qualifying Final at AAMI Stadium when we beat Port. Some Port member walked up to me and called me a fking Eddie lover and spat on me, a few Port fans tried to grab him but yeah it happens at alot of clubs.
Nothing beats the meat pie that was thrown our direction in a old preseason game against the Crows lol.

Just last year (Round 14):

[YOUTUBE]3PiYkOnSi6E[/YOUTUBE]

The word is the club know who this person is, he is an Essendon supporter!! That might be why he wasn't in any pies clothing on the day.

That's a bloody lie, blaming another club for this, is as bad as the spitter, have a look at the second video from last year, sane bloke sitting next to Joffa, wearing Collingwood gear. :mad:

That's a bloody lie, blaming another club for this, is as bad as the spitter, have a look at the second video from last year, sane bloke sitting next to Joffa, wearing Collingwood gear. :mad:

They are different people... The guy last year was a Collingwood supporter, but he wasn't actually sitting in the cheer squad he was a bay down. Joffa ran down to the fence to have a crack at Fraser, thats why it looks like they are together. Joffa always sits about 10-15 rows back.

Collingwood have always had problems with their supporters and spitting.
Started when they where taken down at Vic park in their basinets by their parents and continued on to adulthood. Year after year, game after game they are caught spitting with the club denying and blaming opposition supporters and non-members. Interesting how they are always found within the Collingwood cheer squad and specifically near Joffa.

They are different people... The guy last year was a Collingwood supporter, but he wasn't actually sitting in the cheer squad he was a bay down. Joffa ran down to the fence to have a crack at Fraser, thats why it looks like they are together. Joffa always sits about 10-15 rows back.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's the same guy & if you look at the video, Joffa sits down on that seat & everytime they show the cheersquad on TV, Joffa is always front row. Stop trying to cover up with lies, just so you don't have to admit you have an idiot amongst your ranks & do something to punish the spitter.

They are not the same person, even some as stupid as yourself could see that, they don't even look nearly the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny thing is, the weather forcast for that day was fine and clear :eek: seems you only need the poncho when in or near the pies cheer squad;).

It's the same guy & if you look at the video, Joffa sits down on that seat & everytime they show the cheersquad on TV, Joffa is always front row. Stop trying to cover up with lies, just so you don't have to admit you have an idiot amongst your ranks & do something to punish the spitter.

Ill give you many pictures that prove he doesn't. And even a bulldogs supporter has backed that the guy isnt a Collingwood fan.

vlcsnap694450nd4.png

Not a Collingwood supporter

20070707aflrd14collingwmg7.jpg

Collingwood supporter

If you cant see they are different ppl :eek:

It's not the same guy.The one from this week looks a few years younger.

vlcsnap694450nd4.png

20070707aflrd14collingwmg7.jpg

If you cant see they are different ppl :eek:

Apart from the fact one photo is darker, looks the same to me. But if you people who seem to know the alledged Bomber fan's name, how about emailing the TV stations with his name & address & get them to chase him down, that way if it's true, you will be proven innocent.

Apart from the fact one photo is darker, looks the same to me. But if you people who seem to know the alledged Bomber fan's name, how about emailing the TV stations with his name & address & get them to chase him down, that way if it's true, you will be proven innocent.
You are blind then.

they look nothing like each other

I am sure you vultures will find another angle to bash the Pies a little further even if he is an Essendon supporter.:rolleyes:

It does seem now, that the person you named is indeed the spitter.
I understand some Essendon supporters have 'dobbed' him in
Still certain no one will belive it anyway, makes it better that it was a ac collingwood supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie spitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back